Muhammad is the Messenger of Mercy

Hello brothers, how are you? I hope to God that you are well.. Let's begin

...

The Messenger of God, Muhammad, may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family, called the year in which the Lady, Mother of the Believers, Khadija bint Khuwaylid, was killed, the year of grief because of the killing of the people dearest to him, namely his wife, Khadija, the Mother of the Believers, and his uncle Abu Talib. For him, this world was more difficult and is considered the most difficult year for Muslims because of the killing of the most important person who helped. On the spread of Islam

Lady Khadija bint Khuwaylid supported the Messenger of God, may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family, with her money in order to spread the Islamic call and the message that the polytheists wanted to erase. As for Abu Talib, no one was able to kill the Prophet Muhammad, may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family, because Abu Talib was present and was defending him. The polytheists' fear of Abu Talib's status made this a support for the Muslims not to harm or kill them

There was a story about Abu Talib that said: On the day the Prophet Muhammad, may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family, came to Abu Talib's house, the Prophet Muhammad had marks of beating, and his pure face was full of dirt. They threw stones at him and beat his turban. However, the Prophet remained resistant to that physical and psychological abuse, and he used to pray. He gave them guidance by saying: O God, forgive my people, for they do not know.

When Abu Talib saw him in that state, he asked him about who had done this to him, so he told him that they were the sheikhs of Quraysh and the men of Quraysh. So Abu Talib took the hand of the Prophet Muhammad to the Quraysh and threw dirt on them and threw their turban on the ground. At that time, good news would come to the Prophet Muhammad, may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family, because he had an uncle like Abu Talib.

The Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and his family and grant them peace, did not abandon religion even when the Quraysh told Abu Talib: We will give Muhammad anything he wants just so he will leave us. So Abu Talib told the Prophet Muhammad about this, and the Prophet Muhammad said: O uncle, by God, if they put the sun in my right and the moon in my left on condition that I abandon this matter until God makes it victorious or I perish in it, I would not have abandoned it.

After the killing of Abu Talib and Mrs. Khadija, a life was destroyed. It went from a beautiful life to a life that was unbearable to live in. The Muslims were going through difficult days. They were besieged and they withheld food and drink from them and prevented them from buying from them.

The polytheists also killed Muslims in order to leave their religion, including Ammar bin Yasser, who killed his mother Sumayyah, tortured her, and chained her until she was the first martyr in Islam. They dragged her hands and feet and forced her to leave Islam, but she refused and spit in the face of their leader Abu Jahl.

The one in which you lived killed the girls when they first came and buried them while they were alive because of their view of the girl as nothing and something unimportant in life, but Islam changed this view of the girl, and the Prophet Muhammad said about girls: The best of your children are girls.

The second martyr in Islam was Yasser, Ammar's father, but they did not abandon the religion and raised Ammar bin Yasser until the Prophet came. Then they left him, and the Prophet Muhammad said about this family: Be patient, Yasser's family, for your appointment is Paradise.

Ammar Ibn Yasser was one of the friends of the Prophet Muhammad before the religion of Islam, and he supported him in the religion of God. When they threw stones at the Prophet Muhammad, he would stand in front of him so that the stones would not hit him, Ali Ibn Abi Talib, and his brother Jaafar Al-Tayyar Ibn Abi Talib.

One of those defending the Prophet Muhammad, may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family, was Hamza bin Abdul Muttalib, the uncle of the Prophet Muhammad. When he saw Abu Jahl hitting his nephew, he hit him and knocked him to the ground, then said to him: Return it (meaning the blow) if you can.

Then he asked the Prophet Muhammad, may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family, about his health and what happened to him. Then he raised him from the ground. He was one of the most loyal supporters of the Prophet Muhammad.

The Prophet Muhammad knew that they could not stay in Mecca, so he sent his ambassador, Jaafar Al-Tayyar Ibn Abi Talib, to Abyssinia, a city that was ruled by a good Christian man named Al-Najashi, who was known to be a just ruler.

So Jaafar al-Tayyar and those with him went to him, and when they entered upon the Negus ruler, they did not bow to him as the rest of the people did, so the Quraysh sent Omar ibn al-Aas, because he was a friend of the Negus, to make him kill the Muslims and prevent them from entering his city.

He said to the Negus, while he was carrying the guidance with him to give it to the Negus: Look, they did not respect your position and did not pity you, expel them. The Negus did not agree and refused to expel them until he knew their intention

So they told him what had happened to them, and Jaafar al-Tayyar told him that they had sought refuge with him because they knew his honesty and justice. So the Negus told him: What do you say about Maryam?

Jaafar Al-Tayyar said, as the Holy Qur'an said, with a wonderful recitation: In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful 16. And mention in the Scripture Mary, when she withdrew from her family to an eastern location.
17. She secluded herself from them, and We sent to her Our Spirit, and he appeared to her as an immaculate human.
18. She said, "I take protection from you in the Compassionate, should you be righteous."
19. He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord, to give you the gift of a pure boy."
20. She said, "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, and I was never unchaste?
21. He said, "Thus said your Lord, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to humanity, and mercy from Us. It is a matter already decided.'"

The Negus said to him: Do you have anything that he brought from God? Jaafar said to him: Yes, and the Negus said to him: So recite to me, so he recited to him a verse from {Kahya'as} (Maryam: 1) (some verses from the beginning of Surat Maryam), and by God the Negus cried until his beard was wet, then the Negus said: Go, by God I will not hand them over. To you (meaning Omar Ibn Al-Aas) never and almost never.

When the people of Quraysh wrote a newspaper on the Kaaba saying that they did not give the Muslims anything they wanted and would kill them, God sent a mosquito. It ate that newspaper and only the word "O Allah" remained from it, so Hamzah bin Abdul Muttalib saw it and told the people about it.

Hind said to him mockingly (Hind is the wife of one of the polytheists called Abu Sufyan, who wanted to kill the Prophet Muhammad, may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family, and he was fighting with the people of Quraysh against the Prophet Muhammad. Likewise, Hamza killed Hind's father, her uncle, and her brother in his battles against the Quraysh, because Hamza bin Abdul Muttalib was a hero. Strong and brave, he was one of the most important knights in the army of the Prophet Muhammad) And she said for him: Hamzah is a lion hunter who hunts insects.

Hamza bin Abdul Muttalib said to her proudly and mocking her: Yes, today and tomorrow, Hind.

...

What a wonderful personality Hamza bin Abdul Muttalib is. He is a gentle personality.