Two souls

Welcome 👋💕

♡♡♡

After the death of Khadija and Abu Talib, the uncle of the Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet decided to go to Taif and to take "Ali" with him, so he was the lawyer and defender of the Prophet Muhammad.

On a dark night in which every eye was asleep, the Messenger of God, Muhammad, accompanied by his brother Ali, went out penetrating the houses of Mecca until they reached the Kaaba to announce the beginning of the new phase. They broke the idols and fetishes and struck each one of them on his face, as the Prophet Abraham had done in the previous era.

The people of Mecca woke up that morning to the memory of the Prophet Abraham and what he did to the idols

The people of Mecca woke up that morning to the memory of the Prophet Abraham and what he did to the idols. They also saw the idols in that state and knew that the one who did that was the Prophet Muhammad and his brother Ali, so they said: No one did this to our gods except Muhammad and his cousin.

In the thirteenth year of the prophetic mission... after everything they did with the Prophet Muhammad failed and they saw that it would not work for him, they even withheld food and drink from the Muslims and did not see any change, so the Quraysh decided to kill the Prophet Muhammad while he was sleeping, so Gabriel descended. To the Messenger of God, Muhammad, to inform him of this and what the Quraysh wanted to do.

So the Prophet Muhammad asked his brother Ali to sleep in his bed, and Ali quickly responded obediently, even if he was killed. So the daughters of the Prophet Muhammad remained in the house of the Prophet Muhammad, and the Prophet Muhammad had to go to Medina and leave his daughters. He ordered "Ali" to bring the women after him and hand over the trusts that the people had placed with the Prophet Muhammad.

"Ali" lay on the bed of the Prophet Muhammad, not caring about death, so the Quraysh stormed the house of the Prophet Muhammad, but they did not kill him for fear that he would kill them. They knew the power of "Ali" and left, and now they had to know if the Prophet Muhammad was gone, so they began sending an army to search for the Prophet Muhammad.

He thanked God for Ali's obedience to him, his response to the divine command, and his sacrifice of himself for the sake of the Prophet Muhammad, and God said in it: And of mankind is he who would sell himself, seeking the Pleasure of Allâh. And Allâh is full of Kindness to (His) slaves.

It was for the Prophet Muhammad friend Abu Bakr was a hypocrite who only wanted money and the grand prize. As for Ali, he is the one who volunteered to sleep on the Prophet's bed, and he volunteered for the sake of the divine message and for the sake of the Messenger of God, Muhammad, even if he was killed. When the people of Medina came looking for the Messenger and wanted to kill the Messenger, they found Ali, but they did not kill him because they were afraid of Ali, who was much stronger than them. Here Ali had to take the women to Medina, so they sent knights to search for the Messenger. They arrived near the cave and the people of the cave were the Prophet Muhammad and Abu Bakr, so the Prophet's friend heard their voice and started screaming (so that those outside could hear him and take the grand prize). The Prophet said calmly: Be silent, Abu Bakr, or they will hear us. So the men heard the sound, but when they saw that there was a dove next to the cave and also a spider's web, they did not enter the cave, so Abu Bakr was sad because they did not take the Prophet Muhammad and he did not take the prize. The Prophet Muhammad said: Do not be sad, God is with us. (This means that the infidels did not enter the cave as long as God protects me, so do not be sad.)