Battles

Hello im Layla How are you today I hope you are in the best condition

...

In the meantime, there were many people fighting the Messenger of God and wanting to erase his religion. The Messenger of God, Muhammad, was advising them, but to no avail. Here began a new thing called jihad, which is for the Prophet Muhammad to fight with his companions (but in order to prove the religion that the Prophet Muhammad is the Messenger of Mercy and humanity, so he should not have fought. However, the Islamic religion prohibits killing and fighting, especially in the Shiite sect, and the most important thing is that an infidel should not be killed in the time of the Prophet Muhammad unless you advised and warned him in the beginning.)

The strongest and bravest fighter, despite his young age, was Ali. He was striving with the Messenger of God and was always with him. He also witnessed how Gabriel's revelation came down to the Prophet Muhammad, and he saw what the Prophet Muhammad saw and heard Gabriel's voice as he spoke to the Prophet Muhammad.

It was the first battle, and they were at Badr. I had the best luck in it, as he killed its bravest knights, Utbah, and many of the knights, but he did not kill them before advising them, but the advice did not help them, so he fought them.

Ali killed so many of them that the Quraysh called him the Red Death

At Badr, Ali humiliated their pride, so what Ali did to their knights planted hatred and hatred for him in their hearts. So he made them hate him, his descendants, and his Shiites in the future. This hatred lasted for more than years and years and days.

Ali would sacrifice himself for the sake of the Messenger of God, Muhammad, but as for some Muslims, in wars they would hide behind the mountains like complete cowards. This did not change anything about Ali. He did not even need them. He was like an army at the side of the Messenger of God, Muhammad, protecting him and defending him and the Islamic religion.

The third year of the Prophet's migration... In the second battle, which was a battle against the Quraysh, the Quraysh went to Medina alongside a huge army to take revenge on the Prophet Muhammad, so the Muslims went out to meet them, and in "Uhud" the two armies met, so the battle was called "Uhud" after the Muslims dispersed from the Messenger of God and hid. Behind the mountains, like cowards, there was a man who could not be shaken by the wind. He was a mass of strength and determination. He remained on the battlefield and was defending the Prophet Muhammad. So the Prophet came out while he was masked, and his brother Ali was also masked, and they fought together like heroes. It was the first time that the Messenger of God, Muhammad, fought. Because in his life no one was killed, but because there was no longer anyone to fight, he and his brother Ali fought alongside some of Bani Hashim (these are relatives of the Prophet Muhammad and his brother Ali). They fought the Quraish army alone

When no one remained steadfast in the field, Ali was there. For Ali, the spirit of the Prophet Muhammad was more important than his own, so he remained steadfast on the battlefield as men multiplied around the Prophet Muhammad, so Ali uncovered them and killed them alone until he suffered many wounds. I was amazed at the angels' comforting him, then Ali's sword was broken and he began. He fights with his hand, so the Messenger of God, Muhammad, called for God to give Ali a sword with which Ali could defend himself, so Gabriel came down with a beautiful and wonderful sword called Zulfiqar.
Ali fought like a hero, and many infidels were killed. Then a voice was heard from the sky saying: There is no sword but Zulfiqar, and there is no boy but Ali.