"Which girl gets all her family slaughtered next to her?"

Oh God, kill whoever killed Imam Hussein. Oh God, curse the followers of their killers, their followers, their loyalists, and those who agreed to kill him, stood with them, and contributed to their killing. Oh God, curse the family of Sufyan, curse the family of Ziyad, the family of Marwan, and the entire Umayyads, and curse those who oppressed the rights of Muhammad and Muhammad, and curse them. Omar, Abu Bakr, Othman, Khalid, Aisha, and Hafsa. Curse the family of Abu Sufyan, curse Muawiyah, curse Yazid ibn Muawiyah, curse Ubaid Allah ibn Ziyad, curse Shamar. Oh God, curse whoever was. with them and contributed to their killing

...

Any woman from the daughters of Adam would have all her family slaughtered in front of her. Any woman would scream: We were burned.. Zainab came out as it is said in her description: She came out like the rising sun from the tent, not knowing whether to run for her brother whom they had slaughtered, or for the orphan, or for the imam whom she had to protect in the tent, or for the tents that had been burned.

All the misfortunes around her and no one to protect her. All of her brothers were killed. She was a meaning of greatness, strength, determination, knowledge, boldness, and a woman who endured the misfortunes and problems that befell her, such as the killing of her brother, Imam Hussein. She was a great woman who stood before the accursed Yazid with strength, confronted him, and defeated him.

She is the greatest woman. The greatest woman is the one who is patient. When the heavens were terrified on the hill, she stood up and screamed, slapping her cheeks and hitting her honorable head.

When she entered Yazid's palace and she was a tall woman wearing the Zainabiyya abaya, Yazid was afraid of her. He was afraid of her then, and he said, trembling at her greatness: Who is this tall woman? They thought that Ali the prince came back to life because her words were similar to his words. She spoke fluently like him, and she said to him with strength and greatness: By God, you will not erase our remembrance or kill our revelation, and the shame of what you did will not fall from you. Your days are nothing but numbers and your gatherings are nothing but vain when the herald (the angel Israfil) calls out: Except the curse of God be upon the wrongdoers.

Let's start with her personal biography:

Name: Zainab bint Ali bin Abi Talib bin Abdul Muttalib bin Hashim bin Abd Manaf bin Qusayy bin Kilab bin Murra bin Kaab bin Luay bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin Malik bin Al-Nadr, grandfather of Quraysh bin Kinanah bin Khuzaymah bin Mudrikah bin Ilyas bin Mudar bin Nizar bin Ma'ad bin Adnan.

Her mother: Mrs. Fatima Al-Zahra bint Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Abdul Muttalib bin Hashim bin Abd Manaf bin Qusayy bin Kilab bin Murra bin Kaab bin Luay bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin Malik bin Al-Nadr, the grandfather of Quraysh bin Kinana bin Khuzaymah bin Mudrikah bin Ilyas bin Mudar bin Nizar bin Ma'ad. Bin Adnan.

Her grandmother: Mrs. Khadija bint Khuwaylid bin Asad bin Abdul-Uzza bin Qusayy bin Kilab bin Murra bin Kaab bin Luay bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin Malik bin Al-Nadr, who is the Quraysh bin Kinana bin Khuzaymah bin Mudrikah bin Ilyas bin Mudar bin Nizar bin Ma'ad bin Adnan, her lineage coincides with By the Prophet's lineage in Qusayy bin Kilab.

Her grandfather: Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Abdul Muttalib bin Hashim bin Abd Manaf bin Qusayy bin Kilab bin Murrah bin Kaab bin Luay bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin Malik bin Al-Nadr, grandfather of Quraysh bin Kinana bin Khuzaymah bin Mudrikah bin Ilyas bin Mudar bin Nizar bin Maad bin Adnan.
Her father: Ali bin Abi Talib bin Abdul Muttalib bin Hashim bin Abd Manaf bin Qusayy bin Kilab bin Murrah bin Kaab bin Luay bin Ghalib bin Fahr bin Malik bin Al-Nadr, grandfather of Quraysh bin Kinana bin Khuzaymah bin Mudrikah bin Ilyas bin Mudar bin Nizar bin Maad bin Adnan.

Al-Hawraa Zainab bint Ali bin Abi Talib, nicknamed Zainab the Great (5 AH - 62 AH); The third child of Fatima Al-Zahra, daughter of the Prophet Muhammad and Ali bin Abi Talib, the eldest of their two daughters, and the full sister of the grandsons Al-Hasan and Al-Hussein. Her father is the fourth Caliph of the Rightly Guided Caliphs according to the Sunnis and the community, and the first of the Twelve Imams according to the Shiites, and for this reason Zainab is considered one of the important figures among Muslims. It also has a special sanctity among Shiites. Because of her role in the Battle of Karbala, in which her brother, Hussein bin Ali bin Abi Talib, and a number of his family were killed. The Shiites believe in her infallibility in the minor infallibility. Her nephew, Ali bin Al-Hussein Al-Sajjad, said about her: "O aunt, thank God you are a scholar without a teacher and an understanding person without understanding."