The Commander of the Faithful was killed

Hello brothers, how are you? I hope to God that you are well.. Let's Begin

...

"This world will remember a man whom no one could kill in combat, so they killed him in his prayers."

How great you are, O Commander of the Faithful Ali. was killed in the most honorable of places that God loves, which is the mosque, and in the best prayer for God, and in the best movement in prayer, which is prostration, and in the best month, which is God's favorite month of Ramadan, and in the best night for God, which is Laylat al-Qadr.

On the authority of the Commander of the Faithful, peace be upon them, in the sermon of the Prophet, may God bless him and his family, regarding the virtue of the month of Ramadan. He, peace be upon him, said: So I stood up and said: O Messenger of God, what are the best deeds in this month? He said: O Abu Al-Hassan, the best deeds in this month are abstaining from what God Almighty has forbidden.

Then he cried. I said: O Messenger of God, what makes you cry? He said: O Ali, I am crying when it is impossible for you for you in this month, as if I were with you while you were praying to your Lord, and the most wretched of the first and the last, he is the brother of the camel killer. While you were sitting and praying to For the sake of your Lord, he struck you on the front of your head, and blood came out of it until he reached your beard

The Commander of the Faithful, peace be upon him, said: So I said: O Messenger of God, is this in terms of safety of my religion? He said: May God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family: You are safe from your religion. Then the Messenger of God, may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family, said: O Ali, whoever kills you has killed me, and whoever hates you has hated me, and whoever reviles you has reviled me, because you are from me as my soul, your spirit is from my spirit and your clay is from my clay. Indeed, God, Blessed and Most High, created me and you and chose me and you, and chose me for prophethood and chose you for the Imamate.

Whoever denies your imamate has denied my prophethood. O Ali, you are my guardian and the father of my sons, and the husband of my daughter and my successor over my nation during my life and after my death. Your command is my command and your prohibition is my prohibition. I swear by the One who sent me with prophecy and made me the best of creation. Indeed, you are God's proof over his creation, his trustee over his secrets, and his successor over his servants.

Ali bin Abi Talib (peace be upon him) came to ask permission from the Prophet (may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family), but he did not give him permission. So he asked for permission again, and the Prophet (may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family) said: Enter, Ali. When he entered, the Messenger of God (may God's prayers and peace be upon him and his family) stood up to him, embraced him, kissed him between his eyes

...

-The life of Imam Ali

Father of Imam Ali had approximately five sons, two girls, one of them was called Jumana and the other was called Umm Hani.

He has three brothers, one of whom is Talib, the second is Aqeel, and the third is Jaafar. He was Abu Talib’s favorite, and he was Aqeel, because he couldn't see. The Prophet loved him because his uncle loved him and because he had a good personality.

When Imam Ali was born inside the Kaaba, God commanded Lady Fatima bint Asad, the mother of Imam Ali, by naming him Ali.

So she did according to God’s instructions, but she loved Him very much. When she left the Kaaba, she was met by her husband, Abu Talib, and the Prophet Muhammad, who was then, as it is said, married to Mrs. Khadija.

The first person to hold Imam Ali after Lady Fatima, the mother of Imam Ali, was the Prophet Muhammad. Then the Prophet Muhammad smiled, and when the newborn (Imam Ali) opened his eyes, he smiled at the face of the Messenger of God.