268.Don't leave her alone

"Darn this rain!! I even forgot to bring the umbrella," Jisoo cursed the rain for the umpteenth time as she parked her car in front of Ash Corporations.

Although her initial decision was to avoid Jin after their passionate night and treat it like an one-night-stand but she changed her mind in the last moment. They are adults after all. They should have a proper conversation with Jin first.

Moreover, the girl he was hugging... he never admitted that he had a girlfriend. Maybe she was just a friend.

But then again, why did they seem to be more than friends?

(A/N: "_" Cause they are siblings.)

Whenever she spotted him with that woman, he always had that million dollar smile. And she had seen him making those intimate gestures like patting her head, stroking her back....

'Argh...Stop thinking about it,' Jisoo shook her head before walking out of the car with her bag above her head, to protect herself from the rain but alas... she was bound to get drenched.

"Ahhh..." Her lower body immediately protested. Jisoo cursed Jin in her mind. That inhumane person! She found it a struggle to walk properly.

She did not consider anything else as she crossed the road. Looking at the huge building in front of her, her eyes shone with determination, 'Jin, today I'll confront you about my true feelings and reach to a final conclusion in our relationship. We can't go on like this forever,' She inhaled a deep breathe as she took a step forward.

But something caught her attention, she turned her head to the side to make sure that it was not her illusion.

There was a black car parked under a huge tree. The space was quite isolated as she could not see anyone there. The door to the backseat of the car was open while a woman was leaning on it.

From her angle, Jisoo could clearly see Jin's concerned expression as he stroked the woman's face but she could only see the woman's back.

His other hand was holding an umbrella as they both stood under it.

"Jennie, look at your face. Why do you look so pale?" Jin gently stroked his sister's cheeks as he looked at her pale face.

His heart ached for her. He knew whenever she was immersed in work, she would forget about herself. She has always been that hardworking and dedicated towards whatever she did.

Jin sometimes envied his twin sister's low EQ and high IQ. She would always filter out the unnecessary things from her life while he was sometimes so emotional and needy.

"Let's got. We will talk inside my office," Jin suggested.

She did not respond.

"Will you tell me what is wrong with you?" He slightly shook her shoulder when he saw Jennie looking at him in a daze, without saying anything.

"Why are you yelling at me?" She already did not know what was going on with her, yet this man was shouting at her instead of providing some comfort, "I am your elder sister. So, behave..." she indifferently said, her poker face still the same, just that her tears were threatening to fall down from her eyes any second.

"Bah! You just came out two minutes earlier than me. What are you so proud of? Look at yourself, you just look like a teenager," Jin snorted as he pinched her nose but looking at those teary eyes, he immediately panicked and hugged her tightly.

How could he not sense that there was something wrong with her? As twins, they have always shared a special bond so with one look at other's face, they could say if there was something wrong.

"Don't be a crybaby. Normally, you are just as emotionless as ever. But you'd never back down when it comes to crying. You better stop those fat tears. I truly can't deal with them," Jin chided her but his voice was still gentle as ever as he gently stroked her back.

Jennie hit his chest slightly.

From an outsider's point of view, at first glance, they would be mistaken as couples unless one saw their identical faces, considered how Jin was behaving so sneakily looking here and there.

Secondly, people these days even mistake father-daughter as a couple, let alone siblings.

"My dear elder sister, I don't want wild rumours to circulate in the company and I'm sure you would not want your identity to be disclosed," Jin pursed his lips as he said, trying to divert her attention.

And it worked as Jennie glanced at him with narrowed eyes, "Brothers are supposed to comfort their sisters but you're being a jerk."

Jin chuckled, "Thanks for the compliment."

Jennie did not feel like talking to him anymore. She extended her hand towards him, "Give me your house keys."

"Why?"

She did not answer to which he sighed, "Fine, I can tell you my password."

"I'm not in the mood to know your 15-digit long password. Just give me the keys. "

The man pursed his lips. He indeed liked to use long passwords everywhere. It was kind of fun to him.

"I'll go with you.." He did not want to leave her alone but before he could continue, his gaze landed on the woman who just entered the building.

Is she here to meet me? His gaze softened as he looked at Jisoo's back.

Jennie waved her hand in front of him, "Let's go?"

He immediately passed her his house keys, "You go first. I have some work to do."

Jennie nodded before she got into the car.

Looking at her absent-minded face, he walked towards the other side of the car before knocking on the glass window. It rolled down revealing Kyungsoo who was sitting in the driver's seat.

"Don't leave her alone. I'll come within an hour," Jin whispered in the bodyguard's ear.

He trusted the man since he has been with them for over a decade.

"Yes, Second Young Master," The man politely said.

Jennie looked at Jin questioningly to which the man pretended as if he did not see her as he turned around and left.