248.A passionate kiss

"Hey, what happened to you? You can share it with me," He gently said to her, "I promise I'll help you. Just, don't cry like..."

The remaining words were stuck in his mouth when she grabbed him by the collar and pressed her lips on his.

She was still sitting on the driver's seat as she pulled the man inside.

Jin's eyes widened for a second but when she deepened the kiss, he lost control. He snaked an arm around her waist while his other hand rested on the seat supporting his body weight.

Jisoo could feel herself melting in his embrace, his manly scent invaded her nostrils as she wrapped her arms around his neck, she felt him sucking her lower lips and unconsciously a moan escaped her lips.

Jin had his entire body pressed against hers while she did not know when both of her legs had wrapped around his lean waist.

"Cough.." She slightly coughed when the smoke released caused due to the accident entered inside the car making her feel breathless.

Both of them seemed to have come to their senses when they realized the situation they were in.

"Let's get out of here first," Jin softly whispered.

Jisoo nodded as her gaze landed on her legs and hands that were wrapped around him. She was like a koala that was a clinging to him.

He chuckled when she struggled to distance herself from him but due to the small space, she could not do it. Their bodies were still stuck together.

Jin tightened his grip around her waist before getting out of the car with her lags wrapped around his waist as she held his neck.

He pressed her head in his neck before walking towards his car while Jisoo remained in that +position without moving. Resist? Why would she resist when she felt so contended like this.

"Wait...My bag.." she murmured to which to which the man grabbed her bag that was hangng near the steering wheel.

She never would've thought that they will be this close one day. He was not drunk this time, he was not taking her for anyone else.

Just this one time. She reminded herself that she would never do this again.

...

"You..Jungkook, how could you not tell me about this? I have not even prepared gifts for them?"

Jungkook shrugged, "I have already arranged everything," He pointed towards the car trunk.

"When did you do all this?" Lisa suddenly felt nervous as she glanced at the Gong Mansion.

It has been a long time since she met her father. As for her grandfather, he was recuperating after his surgery. Although, she had assured that she would visit them. But, she did not have time at all. Her busy schedule in the company was already too much and to top it off, she had been so busy with the DX brand launch that she did not have time to think about anything else.

At the thought of the brand launch, her eyes darkened. After the photoshoot, there were no updates about it. Her brother and Jungkook hid the details of their plan so she had yet to know what were they up to. She wondered if they would reveal their relationships or...

"Thinking about me?" Jungkook huskily whispered in her ear as he wrapped an around her waist.

Lisa leaned back on his chest as she smiled, "Yes. So what will you do about it?" she replied.

They were already inside the mansion premises so she did not care about media or paparrazi. She could hug him to her heart's content.

Since the security guards did not stop them, she assumed that they must have known her identity, they must have known she was their Master Gong's daughter. It was her assumption because of how respectful they were, but then again it could be because they recognized Jungkook.

Still, she had that hunch that her former guess was correct since they did nt get to see Jungkook that clearly when the crar window panes ad rolled down. Just one look at her face and they bowed.

The Gong Mansion was situated in a vast area. The plots beside the mansion were all bought and connected to the beautiful mansion. They were transformed into gardens that seemed to have come out of some fairytale. No wonder people said that the Gong Family was mysterious because she herself was amused at the way they maintained their privacy. They did not have a single neighbour.

And Lisa wouldn't be shocked if she got to know that quite highway that led to this place was their property.

Jungkook nibbled her earlobe slightly. This woman in his arms never felt to provoke him. How daring of her.

His eyes blazed with passionate desire for her but he inhaled a sharp breathe. He was going to meet his in-laws. It would not do him any good if they saw him eating his wife up inside the car. They already looked at him as if he was a devil, he did not want to ruin their impression of him any further.

"So, are you afraid?" She asked when he did not move for a long.

They were standing on a cobblestone path that was leading straight to the luxurious mansion ahead. The refreshing greenery of the garden seemed to have every colour shining in form of the flower, it was an affront to the natural flora. The surroundings looked like a maze and the path they were standing on was not as wide.

She turned around to glance at the man questioningly but it surprised her when she was suddenly yanked forward.

Jungkook pinned her to the car as he chuckled," Afraid? Afraid of what?" He asked as he bit her chin.

It felt like someone tickled her body with feathers. She gripped his shirt tightly, "Afraid of Master Gong?"