202.Did I fall out of favor?

Secretary Lim, on the other side, suddenly had a bad premonition, on the other side. The call was connected. Then, why was President so silent? Why is it so eery? So scary!

"Cough...President.. that... Young Miss got married yesterday."

Jungkook squinted, "Was she forced after I left?" A dangerous light flickered in his eyes, "If she was forced, then finish the man."

Lisa frowned as she listened to the man. She wanted to open her eyes and look at him, open her mouth to ask what happened but every muscle in her body, including the facial ones, was sore. So, she just continued frowning lazily.

On the other hand, Secretary Lim shivered at his President's order. Finish...Finish?! Kill Taehyung? He did not have a death wish, alright!

"That...President...We can not kill him.." Afraid that the man will think he was defying his orders, the Secretary clarified himself, "T...The bridegroom happens to be your brother-in-law so.."

"Who?" Jungkook interrupted the man wondering if heard it right.

"Err...It's your brother-in-law.."

Amusement flickered in his eyes for a split second before he changed the topic. "Did you investigate what I told you to?"

"Yes, President. I have got the CCTV records of the day on which Old Madam Jeon returned. Now, I just have to reorganize the time of the incident and find the data about the person who helped her that day."

"Do it fast," Jungkook coldly said before he hung up and glanced at a certain someone who was lazily cuddling in his arms.

"Wh..at did..ughh..." Lisa found it difficult to speak a single word. It was like one word was enough to drain her physical strength accumulated in the last few minutes. It was all his fault for making her scream so much!

Unaware of being blamed again, the man kept looking at her. Jungkook's lips tilted up ever so slightly as he poked her cheeks, "Do you want to ask what did he say?"

She slightly nodded her head.

"Why should I tell you?" His fingers glided across her neck as he twirled the locks of her hair in between his fingers.

She frowned, "Diff..different rooms.."

Jungkook stiffened. Her reply seemed to have gotten onto his nerves as he replied almost immediately, "Jennie got married yesterday."

"Oh? To.. whom?" She asked inhaling more of his manly scent, without focusing on what he said.

"Brother..."

"Mmm...What? How...Ahh..." The person who was finding it difficult to speak a single word a moment ago, immediately sat up straight on the bed but every bone in her body seemed to have been smashed due to her reckless movement. Her long silky hair which got stuck under his arms compelled her to fall back on his chest.

He effortlessly grabbed her waist before caressing her back, "Are you fine?"

"Yes, I'm... Wait, did you just say that Jennie got married to brother?" Because of her shock, she did not realize that Jungkook addressed Taehyung as a brother, or else she would have wondered when both men got so familiar with each other.

"Mm," Jungkook softly murmured still stroking her back, trying to soothe her sore body to some extent.

"Don't 'mm' me. I want details," She was sure that she slept for a few hours yet the moment she woke up, the world seems to have transformed completely.

Jungkook sighed before he recounted everything that Secretary Lim told him.

"So, what you mean to say is that they had a conversation in the car after which they decided to tie the knot," Lisa blankly looked at the man who nodded his head slightly.