213.Miss Sanitizer

"You...You...How dare you to talk to me that way?" Yeri's hands trembled for a moment before she composed herself but the stutter in her voice spoke otherwise; the woman in front of her gave her a terrific feeling, it was something that she never felt before. Other than her family members, she has never met someone with such a strong aura, the aura that gave off a sense as if dread as it emanated from her eyes.

"Talk to you?" Lisa chuckled as she calmly sat down her chair, luckily it was all clean, the mess created by the dog was at a little distance.

Jisoo sighed as she dragged her chair to the other side before turning it around, the chair did not have arms which made it easy for her to sit that way. Her actions were somehow not going along with the proper etiquette, but her supermodel aura made her every step look so graceful that one couldn't take his eyes off her. She supported her chin atop both her palms before looking at the scene, waiting for the drama to unfold.

A few minutes ago, when Lisa was absent-minded, she wondered if there was something wrong with her. But right now, she was damn sure that her friend was back on track. Lili is in action mode and it is surely a sight to see!

Yeri snorted, "Yes, don't you dare talk to me like that."

The woman seemed to have not noticed the mockery in Jisoo's eyes towards her as she raised her chin proudly, having gotten her ego satisfied. The woman was finally afraid of her, she thought something like that after seeing Lisa's calm face. But the reason why she came to this table was completely forgotten by her, the dog whom she was treating like her baby a few seconds ago was lying dead behind her but she did not seem to care about it.

"Talk? Who is interested in talking to you?" Lisa looked at the woman in genuine confusion. She was not even interested in looking at her, she was just out for a casual dinner yet the woman had the nerve to say that she was talking to her. She averted her gaze and looked at Tzuyu with a face full of grievances.

Tzuyu, understanding the woman's intention, immediately took out her phone and typed a short message before pressing on the send option.

When the whole fiasco was going on, a pair of hawk-like eyes were following Lisa's every move from a certain corner of the lawn. The man was sitting under the large tree with dim fairy light set up, his legs slightly tapping on the ground while he held a wine glass in his left hand.

He added two more ice cubes to it as he twirled the glass before taking a small sip, "Too cold," His gaze never once leaving Lisa as he took another sip, "But it's much better this way. A woman who could make Yeri shut up is rather interesting," His thin lips curved up in an enchanting smile.

Back to the scene, a certain chubby manager ran towards Lisa, with sweat sticking to his forehead as he panted. He did not greet her rashly neither did he speak to not reveal anything about her identity by mistake. His gaze landed on the disheveled woman in red.

Yeri snorted, "This is what you've got? Him? What? He will throw me out of here? Are you sure?"

The manager's eyes turned wide. He did not have the courage to throw her out. In relation, he was her distant brother-in-law but otherwise, her status was way out of his league. God knows what would happen to him if this woman lost a single hair from her head.

Lisa crossed one leg above another as she looked at the bold woman, "Will he not?" She glanced at the manager and raised an eyebrow.

The manager's lips trembled. Ever since childhood, he wasn't that afraid of guns and terrorists but what scared him in a true sense were the stories of demoness and witches. With that thought in mind, the man came to a conclusion.

"Guards, throw her out," He coldly ordered.

"What? How could you..." The woman looked at the manager in disbelief. The man who should have wagged his tail in front of her like a dog was ordering to get her thrown out of the restaurant. She looked at Lisa and squinted, this woman, apart from having that otherworldly face must have an incomparably high status, or else the manager would not have dared to offend her by humiliating her in this way.

She was left with one last choice, she looked towards a certain corner of the lawn expectantly, hoping to get some help but she failed to see the man who was supposed to be sitting there.

As the guards walked closer towards her, the woman raised her hand and pointed her fingers towards them, "I can walk by myself." Why continue playing a losing match when she could just dodge it?

The guards looked at the manager for further instructions as the man stiffly nodded his head. He did not have the guts to provoke either party, But lady boss is always lady boss, always one step ahead of others, So, he could only go along the flow and offend the Wangs by throwing Wang Yeri out of the restaurant. But since his lady boss hasn't made a particular order, he just skipped the dragging part.

The guards walked out of the restaurant while Yeri looked at Lisa, "If we meet again, you'd be the one to lose for sure, humph!" A stubborn light flashed in her eyes.

Lisa pursed her lips? Lose? Were they going to have some cricket match or what? She was certainly confused by people's antics in certain things.

"Hey, you forgot your dog," Jisoo's provocative voice made the woman freeze on the spot in humiliation.

When has she, Yeri, has been treated this way?

She looked at the dead husky as her nose slightly crinkled up, "The moment it died, it had nothing to do with me," She has always chased perfection in life.

A single flaw in somebody can be a black stain that could never be removed in their whole lives. As long as it was alive, it would have made a nice pet for her considering its expensive and rare breed. Why would she care for a dog who was not even alive?

With that said, she turned around and walked out of the place without looking back.

The onlookers were stunned as they looked at her retreating back before looking at Lisa. This ending was rather out of their imagination. The one they thought would be thrown out was still sitting there like a queen. On the other hand, the one they were rooting for turned out to be a sore loser. They pursed their lips before quickly digging in their food, like the VVIPs that they were. Buddha, this world is rather strange!

Jisoo shook her head, "Tsk, a few moments ago, she was like don't call him a dog..this that.. he is my Danny blah blah...But, after a few minutes, it has got nothing to do with her. Rich people sure have their weird hobbies, don't they?"

As Yeri walked out of the restaurant, her gaze landed on the man leaning back on the limited edition Rolls-Royce parked in front of her. She narrowed her eyes as she looked at the man dangerously. When she was searching for him in the restaurant a few moments ago, he disappeared just like that, leaving her to be humiliated. Yet, here he was, standing like a man who just came out of a painting.

"Ethan Allen, how could leave me all alone in kind this place? Do you have any idea how insulted I feel right now?" She glared at the man angrily.

The man smirked, before adjusting the shades covering his eyes. Though he did not take them off, but one could just imagine how handsome he was by his tall built, and desirable lips. "Ethan Allen?" He enunciated each word slowly, but there was a hint of danger to it.

The woman's eyes turned wide as she quickly corrected herself, "Brother..."

"Yes, sister?" The man patted her head softly.

"They humiliated me..."

"You were the one at fault," The man's statement shut her up as he continued, "Did you mention your full name in front of anyone here?"

"No...I just revealed my first name."

"Good," The man nodded in approval but his mind was constantly thinking about something else. He glanced at the entrance of the grand restaurant, 'Miss Sanitizer, hope to see you again soon,' he thought to himself.

"I'll clean this up, Miss. You can rest assured," The manager expectantly looked at Lisa for some praises. He wanted to know if his President was satisfied or not. But Lisa's expression did not give anything away. She calmly stood up from the chair as she glanced at the dog.

The manager followed her gaze, "Throw this dog outside," How rare it was for President Kim to come to dine at the Ultraviolets, yet whenever she came, there would be fools creating such ruckus here and there.

"No need to do that..." Lisa waved her hand slightly as she glanced towards a certain corner and mouthed, 'Bury the dog with proper rituals."