Maxwell soon became the owner of the company and his name became known to everyone making his jealousy arise. He wanted to ruin him for taking the woman and the success he wanted, he even thought about killing him. After two years they got married while Alexander was there yet again forced to watch their happiness. At the same Veronica gave birth to a healthy girl which she named Angelina and asked Alexander to become her godfather but he denied because every time he looked at the face of the innocent baby he wanted to kill it. He hated it.

He left the company and became a boss of his own, he did some illegal stuff and killed people but soon managed to create his own dark empire and become known and feared. Secretly he kept making plans to take Maxwell's companies, plans which soon came to a stop when ten years later he learn that Veronica and Maxwell were dead and the small girl was missing. Maxwell had made a testament in which he gave some of the companies he owned at Desmond Styles, a close friend of his, and the other bigger part of wealth to his only daughter which she could take when she became eighteen. That ruined his plans but not everything. He searched for the people who killed Veronica and Maxwell, it was a small gang which he took to his side and protected. They helped him find the girl and when he did he kept her captured in his house and away from everyone to see. To them she was gone.

His plans were going great until the moment Harry Styles stepped into the picture, again. They once were close. He was in the gang that killed Angelina's parents but he wasn't the one who really killed them, it was Ethan. He killed them but it was better for Alexander to twist the truth and make her believe otherwise for his own benefit. That would help with his plan. If Harry isn't on his side then he is an enemy and a threat and threats must be eliminated. He wants to destroy what is left of Maxwell Starr but in order to do that he has to take care of everyone that tries to stop him.

Alexander rested his back on his seat taking a sip from his vodka and smiling to himself. Everything was going as he had planned, Angelina was doing what he told her to do in order to free herself. Stupid little girl, you never learn. She doesn't know that everything it's a lie and that she won't be leaving here anytime soon. He can't risk of people finding out about her and the fact that she is the rightful heiress of Maxwell's wealth. First he will take the Styles companies and then he will take what belongs to Angelina. He will have the world in his hands just how it was supposed to be from the beginning.

A loud knock was heard on the door and soon Ethan walked inside with a hard expression on his face. He never really trusted him but he is the only one who could get the job done perfectly and whenever he wanted, he needed him for now.

"You called me?" he asked placing his palms on the wooden desk and leaning towards Alexander.

"Yes I did. You have a mission and I want it to be done before Harry comes back from New York. Get inside the house and hide them in his office." he told him and grabbed a black bag from the floor and threw it onto the desk with a thud. Ethan looked at it with narrowed eyes and slowly placed his fingers on the zipper before opening it. He looked inside it and then titled his head up to look at Alexander with a evil smirk on his face.

"You have a demonic mind." he stated and Alexander nodded as he stared hard into his eyes.

"This will be the end of Harry Styles, there are only a few more things that Angel has to do." he said with a dry laugh.

[Harry's POV]

"Harry are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Louis asked me angrily shaking my shoulder a bit. I glanced one more time at my watch before looking up at him.