xxix

[Unedited]

Seems like pain and regret are my two best friends.

➳➳➳

[Harry's POV]  *sexual content*

"Ethan, I'm not sure about this." Harry told Ethan following him carefully inside the unknown house. He was against this but Ethan as the leader of the gang had forced them to come here.

"Don't be a püssy Harry. We are not going to kill anyone we will just scare that idiot who gave Travis to the police." Ethan reassured him. Harry nodded and looked behind him to see the others coming inside too. He was scared but he tried not to show it, he didn't want to seem weak in front of them.

"Who even is this man?" he asked him in a whisper. Ethan turned the flashlight towards his direction and studied Harry's features for a while before a small smirk appeared on his face.

"You are scared, aren't you?" he asked.

"No I'm not Ethan, I just think this is not right. It's illegal and personally I don't want to go to jail." Harry defended himself making Ethan scoff.

"Yeah whatever now move, nothing will happen." Ethan told him grabbing Harry from his jacket and pulling him forwards with force. The sudden movement made his eyes widen and he stumbled over his own feet before accidentally knocking a random vase on the floor.