Ch. 46- Serendipity (Part 2)

"I'm very much scared of hurting you, my love" 

Rhys murmured, his voice delirious. I quickly touched his forehead and felt his temperature rise again.

"You... you won't hurt me, I know that," I assured him. His eyes opened, and they were red.

Without any further thought, he pressed his lips against mine, pushing my body against the soft bed with his weight. His kiss was intense, as if he had been waiting for an eternity to touch my lips. His hands cupped my face, and he kissed me harder, tasting the blood from my lips.

He lifted his head, pressing his warm thumbs against my lips.

"I-I'm so sorry...I- cannot..." he trailed off, but then he leaned in again to kiss every inch of my face. I knew what he wanted, but he was scared to go further without my explicit permission.

I pushed him away, and he immediately stopped, looking deeply into my eyes, questioning.

"This is how you compensate?" I asked, chuckling a bit, despite my racing heart.

"Compensate for what?" he asked, worried.

"Compensate for biting my lips off, Rhys Fucking Volkner?" I asked, my breath heavy with excitement. He took a pause before answering me, trying to guess my intentions.

"So, how do you want to be compensated, Viper?" he purred mischievously.

"Show me what those lips can do," I invited him with a giggle, seeing how mischief danced in his blue eyes.

"You're challenging me?" His husky voice sent another shiver down my spine.

"Uh-huh."

There was a brief pause, and his eyes darkened with raw desire.

He pushed me to the bed, leaning over me and kissing me again with the intention to devouring me. His hands found my breasts easily through my blouse, expertly undoing it from the back and fondling them with all his energy. I almost quivered when he twisted one of my nipples.

"Oh, so you do like it," he paused, looking at me with satisfaction.

My calm smile gave it away, so he twisted the other nipple harder, looking straight into my eyes, and making me moan again. He seemed satisfied with his discovery and leaned in to kiss me, accompanying each kiss with bites and nibbles on my face, neck, and collarbone, leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

"Ask Daddy to suck your tits," he growled, and I obeyed.

"Please," I begged, my breath heavy.

He grabbed my face with one hand and said,

"Harder."

"Please!" I begged louder, my body longing for his touch.

He lowered his head and started kissing my breasts, tautening my nipples with his hands, making them perk up. Then, he began to lazily lick them, making me almost cry out loud in frustration.

"Please!!" I almost shouted, feeling embarrassed but desperate.

"Beg for it," he whispered.

"Please!" I was on the verge of tears.

"Don't regret begging me," he commanded, before taking one of my breasts fully in his mouth and sucking hard. A jolt of electricity ran through my body, making me lose control.

"Rhys," I gasped, my fingers tangling in his hair as he sucked and nibbled on my nipples. "Please."

This made him bite my areola and pull it away, making me cry out as it hurt slightly. But I couldn't stop him. He gave my other breast the same treatment, and my body arched with every unexpected move. I couldn't control my orgasms as he pressed both my breasts together, sucking and biting them, sending me into the happiest orgasm I'd ever felt.