569.Impatient

"Sehun!" The sweet smile on Krystal's face slowly disappeared. She lifted her head and seriously interrupted Sehun's words as she said, "It was Mrs. Jeon who saved me. When we were in conflict, Mrs. Jeon also comforted me by my side. No matter what, Mrs. Jeon did not let me down. I don't like what you said. Please don't say it anymore. Moreover, a gentleman shouldn't talk about others behind their backs," Krystal said softly. "On the contrary, I owe Mrs. Jeon a lot."

Seeing Krystal's determined expression, Sehun's heart skipped a beat as he thought, "What is wrong with this woman? Aren't all women jealous of outstanding women? Why is Krystal so protective of Lisa that he couldn't even say a word about her? Yet, Krystal said she loved me. Just mentioning Lisa made her expression change. Is this how she loves me?"

Sehun felt slightly annoyed, but he smiled and said gently, "I'm just concerned about you and don't want you to get hurt. Fine, if you don't like to hear it, I won't say it. Krystal, don't be angry with me because of this." He held the back of Krystal's head. Then, he pulled the distance between them closer and said in an ambiguous deep voice, "I'm just concerned about you. Don't let this affect our relationship, okay?"

Sehun's handsome face slowly enlarged before Krystal's eyes. His eyes were full of deep affection. Krystal was a little smitten. She nodded subconsciously and looked away, feeling shy.

Sehun did not fully fasten the buttons of his hospital gown. A bandage wrapped around his waist and abdomen, revealing his firm chest and tight muscles. As the second young master of the Kim family, Sehun's figure was naturally great. It exposed four abdominal muscles above the bandage, and the bandage covered the rest. His entire body was filled with the scent of mature male hormones.

!!

Krystal's face flushed red. She was flustered, and she did not know where to look. Sehun curled his lips and whispered by her ear, "Are you satisfied with what you saw?"

Krystal's face instantly flushed red again. She opened her mouth to explain, but Sehun's fiery tongue stopped her from saying anything. He sucked in the sweetness of her lips. Krystal could not help but close her eyes. She took the initiative to deepen the kiss. She did not notice Sehun kissing her fiercely, yet he was calm. He was looking at her intoxicated expression coldly.

Outside the door, Yeri saw the scene in the ward. Her fingers holding the bouquet had turned white because she had used too much strength. That was the man who said he loved her. He was injured but still kissing another woman on the hospital bed. Was he that impatient?

Yeri's eyes flashed with intense hatred. Sooner or later, she would make Sehun regret it!

After the kiss ended, Krystal's breathing was a little hurried. She carefully leaned against Sehun's chest and rubbed her body against it.

At this moment, Krystal's stomach let out an awkward growl. That sound was obvious in the quiet ward. Krystal's face instantly flushed red. She held her stomach and supported her body, wishing she could find a hole to hide in. "I... I didn't... I didn't have time to eat today when I encountered those things..." She and Lisa had originally wanted to eat at a restaurant. But in the end, they first fled for their lives and fought. Then, she sent Sehun to the hospital and even cried loudly. She had used up so much energy, so it was normal for her to be hungry.

However, her stomach growled at an inappropriate time. Under such intimate circumstances, it was embarrassing.

"Silly girl, why didn't you tell me you were hungry?" Sehun chuckled and scratched the tip of Krystal's nose. "Why are you so cute? You must be starving."

"I... I'm not that hungry," Krystal felt happier. She subconsciously shook her head, but her stomach growled again. The smile on Sehun's face became wider. "You should go eat first. How can you take care of a patient like me if you don't eat? I don't want you to starve."

"What about you?" Krystal hesitated. If she went to eat, what would happen to Sehun? He had just finished his surgery and could not eat for a long time.

"I'm not hungry," Sehun smiled and rubbed Krystal's hair, "moreover, I can't eat either. You go ahead. I'll be fine. There are nurses here."

Krystal was indeed hungry. She nodded since Sehun insisted. After taking good care of him, she went downstairs to eat. Seeing Krystal take the elevator and leave, Yeri pushed open the ward door. A worried expression appeared on her face. With tears in her eyes, she quickly stepped forward. "Sehun, are you okay? I heard that you were injured."