528.Take as If It Was a Charity

Sehun and Krystal had become a lot closer recently. Plus, Sehun did not have the time to care about Yeri's matters. Otherwise, he would have come to settle the score long ago.

Yeri's expression was gloomy. She gritted her teeth and said, "I don't need you to bother about my matters. Just say whether you agree or not!"

"You have already said this much. What can I do? Of course I..." Lisa looked at Yeri and Lee Yong's expectant expressions. She smiled and dragged out her voice. "Of course, I won't agree!"

"Hey! Aren't you afraid that we will expose you to the news reporter?" Yeri got angry. She did not expect Lisa to fool around at this moment. She threatened fiercely, "You better think carefully. Once your reputation is ruined, you will have to return to the slums. Can you bear to forego your comfortable life now?"

!!
"You don't have to worry about that." Lisa looked at Yeri with pity in her eyes. She took out her phone and shook her head helplessly. "Poor you. After suffering so many times, why haven't you learned your lesson?" This was the era of technology. Why wouldn't she utilize the technology now? She deftly unlocked her phone and clicked on the play button. Her actions were so quick that Yeri recalled the humiliating scene on the rooftop that day.

"How dare you!" Yeri gaped her eyes widely and looked at Lisa in disbelief. Their conversation was recorded from the beginning till the end. When Lee Yong gave Lisa the money, he didn't ask Lisa to help out. He only said that it was compensation for Lisa. All the unreasonable demands and threats from Lee Yong and Yeri were also recorded.

Lee Yong and Yeri's faces were pale. They did not expect Lisa to be so guarded. She had them recorded from the beginning.

"Are you surprised?" Lisa was amused by their expressions. She asked curiously, "Do you think I would still be careless after what happened?"

It was ironic that this was supposed to be Lisa's home, but it was like a tiger's den to her. Lee Yong's expression was very ugly. He put on a twisted face, perhaps due to his failed plan.

After getting a million yuan, Lisa could enjoy watching a big show. Today's visit was worth it. She smiled and said, "Thank you for your hospitality, Mr. Lee. I'm pleased today. I shall leave."

"Bastard! If you step out of this door today, don't ever call me your Daddy!" Lee Yong was angry. He roared, "I'll take it as if I didn't have a daughter like you!"

"It better be like this." Lisa didn't even turn her head. She grabbed her handbag and said coldly, "I hope Mr. Lee can remember what you said today." After saying that, she pushed the door open and left.

"This unfilial daughter! What does she mean?" Lee Yong could not believe it. His hand was shaking out of anger. He pointed at the door and scolded, "Damn it! She's like her mother, a b*tch who can't be tamed! I'll take it as if I have never had this daughter!"

"Okay, don't be angry. It's not worth it." Qiao Wei quickly went forward to comfort Lee Yong. She said gently, "Hanxing is still young. It's normal for her to be stubborn. Don't be angry with her. It's not good for your health."

"How is Lisa young? She's already married! I think she's a heartless dog!" Lee Yong cursed. "B*stard, I'll take it as I gave out a million yuan for charity!"

Yeri bit her lip and stood where she was. She felt an unprecedented humiliation. They all knew that Lisa would not bother to be related to them. They had no choice but to make up with Lisa. Unfortunately, Lisa didn't give them a chance at all. The relationship between the Lee family and Lisa had completely reversed. Was Yeri wrong to let Lisa marry in her place? Yeri had torn apart between regret and reluctance. It was driving her crazy.

Lisa didn't care about the Lee family. After leaving the house, she got into the car and said to the driver, "Go to the nearby shopping mall." Although the college entrance examination had ended, Jieun and the rest didn't stop studying. Yeonjun learned to draw from Maestro Lin Ran's father and practiced drawing at home. He also learned knowledge that he was interested in from his tutor.