552.Murderer

Nancy touched her stomach and laughed and cried at the same time. "This is human life! Brother Hanbin, how can you be so heartless? How can you be so indifferent to the baby's life just for that hypocritical and selfish woman?"

"Wait," Lisa liked to watch drama, but she didn't want to be involved. She raised her hand and interrupted the conversation between Nancy and Hanbin. "I don't care about the love and hatred between you, but I hope you won't involve me in your affairs as if I'm the main culprit who harmed you."

"Aren't you? Brother Hanbin wouldn't have become like this if it weren't for you!" Nancy, upset, screamed like a lunatic when she heard Lisa's words. It was as if she had poured all her pain and hatred onto Lisa. Her expression was twisted as she screamed, "It's all because of you, b*tch! It's all because of you that brother Hanbin refused to fulfill the engagement with me, and it's all because of you that things have become like this!"

Why didn't Lisa die? As long as Lisa died, Brother Hanbin would be with her. Why did Lisa show up? Why did she steal Hanbin's heart? It was all because of that vixen, Lisa! It was all her fault that she became like this! She could have grown up as she wished and married Brother Hanbin, the Prince Charming of her heart. It was Lisa! It was Lisa who had ruined everything! Nancy thought like crazy.

!!
"Because of me?" Lisa sneered and said in disdain, "Did you not hear me? Your so-called Brother Hanbin has always treated you as his sister. He would have another woman even without me, and this woman will never be you."

"Nonsense!" Nancy didn't believe it. She didn't believe that this was possible. She snarled, "I was engaged to Brother Hanbin since we were young. We were childhood friends, a match made in heaven! It's all because of you. You seduced someone else's fiancé on purpose. You'll die of a terrible death!" Her eyes were filled with hatred as she cursed, "You'll get your retribution! If Brother Hanbin and my baby die, you'll be the murderer! You b*tch! Damn b*tch!"

"F*ck, you better watch your mouth!" Hyunjin was angry as he looked at Nancy viciously. "I won't allow you to say that about my sister-in-law!" He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth! This woman dared to curse his sister-in-law! If she weren't pregnant, he would have hit her already! Motherf*cker! The more Hyunjin thought about it, the angrier he got, and the fierceness in his eyes grew.

At that moment, the crisp sound of a slap was heard. Lisa appeared before Hanbin and slapped him again without mercy.

"You b*tch!" Nancy was stunned for a moment, then she screamed, "How dare you hit Brother Hanbin!"

"Lisa!" Hanbin looked at Lisa with his red eyes. He felt wronged and sad.

Slap! Without another word, Lisa slapped him. Her cold gaze fell on Nancy, and she smiled. "Go ahead and scold. Don't you like to scold people?" She smiled and said in an elegant and calm tone, " "You're pregnant. I can't hit you, but I can hit the man you love, right? I will slap Hanbin for every word you say." As she spoke, she pointed at Hyunjin, standing at the side with interest, "Sometimes, violence doesn't have to be used on the person who disgusts you. When you can't hit the person directly, you can see what the person cares about the most and then use violence on the person she cares about. It's like hitting a snake in its vital spot."

Hyunjin's eyes glowed, and he quickly nodded. He had learned it!

"Bitch, you can't! You can't touch Brother Hanbin!" Nancy screamed. As she said that, she pounced on him. A crazy pregnant woman? Who dared to provoke her? As long as something happened, whether it was public opinion or their conscience, they would not be able to live with it. The onlookers all backed away.

Hyunjin didn't retreat. Instead, he took a step forward and grabbed Nancy's wrist. Then, he grabbed a scarf from the shelf beside him and tied Nancy's wrists together. He tied a complicated knot, fixing her to the shelf.

Hyunjin's movements were swift, and in the blink of an eye, Nancy couldn't move. She was stunned for a moment before she reacted and roared, "Release me! Let go of me!"