526.Never Loved Her

Hearing this, Lee Yong's expression suddenly changed. "What nonsense are you spouting?" His expression was extremely gloomy. He gazed at Lisa fiercely, "What nonsense are you spouting? Unfilial daughter, you don't want to acknowledge me as your father!" He seemed to be angered by Lisa's words. His face was burning with anger and flushed red.

"Did I say anything wrong? Have you ever fulfilled any of your responsibilities as a father?" Lisa sneered and jumped out of her expectations of fatherly love to look at Lee Yong's attitude towards her. She could feel that Lee Yong did not have a trace of fatherly love toward her. He could only speak to her properly now because she had something that he wanted. It was sad and funny.

"I would rather have never had a father like you. Since you did not take care of me in the past, why are you appearing in front of me now? Are you showing me your love for your other children?" Lisa's expression was cold. Her gaze was filled with ridicule as she looked at Lee Yong as if she was looking at an insignificant stranger. It was filled with indifference. She did not care to who Lee Yong gave his fatherly love.

Lee Yong flew into a rage and suddenly raised his hand to throw it at Lisa's face. "Unfilial daughter, how dare you to talk to me like that!" In the Lee family, he was the head of the family and always ordered others. It was common for him to hit others out of anger. The others could only obediently accept it. However, Lisa did not indulge him and quickly grabbed Lee Yong's hand. She said coldly, "Mr. Lee, since you know I don't like you, don't do those strenuous and unrewarding things. Otherwise, you will only disgrace yourself." After saying that, she shook Lee Yong's hand away. She clapped her hands elegantly. "It's getting late. If there's nothing else, I'll leave first."

!!
Lisa felt extremely bored. What was the point even if she saw Lee Yong's servile manner? It only proved that he had never loved her from the beginning to the end. However, she gained something today. She had at least earned a million, even though this one million was not considered a lot of money. She could easily earn it back.

"Stop!" How could Lee Yong let Lisa leave just like that? His eyes stared at her fiercely. "So you didn't plan to help Sisi clear up the rumors from the beginning, right?"

"Whether it's a rumor or not, I'm sure you know it, Mr. Lee," Lisa sneered. "Since it's the truth, what's there to clear up? I can't do something like lying through my teeth." She now knew that Lee Yong had fatherly love. However, this love of a father was given to Yeri and Jay. This kind of knowledge made her heart even more empty. She only wanted to leave this place as soon as possible and never see these people again.

"Unfilial daughter!" Lee Yong roared angrily. He suddenly raised his leg and kicked the coffee table away. With a loud bang, the coffee table fell to the ground. Lee Yong panted heavily. His anger burned away his rationality, and he lowered his head. He had spoken nicely to Lisa, used their relationship, and even took out a million yuan to please Lisa. But was this her attitude? She accepted the money but refused to do anything.

"You took my money but didn't do anything. Aren't you afraid that I'll go to the media and report you?" Lee Yong sneered. "Don't forget, there are records of mobile phone transfers. When the time comes, everyone will know that Mrs. Ji is a scoundrel who cheated her biological father's money but did nothing. Guess what Jungkook will think of you?" His attitude was contemptuous. To him, Lisa had everything because of Jungkook. As long as he used Jungkook to threaten Lisa, Lisa would have to be obedient and do whatever he said. Perhaps he had used the wrong approach from the start. He should not have put in the effort to coax Lisa. He should have used Jungkook to threaten her from the start.

After all, Lisa could have everything she had now and such a high and mighty life because of Jungkook. If she lost Jungkook, she would be nothing. Lee Yong's thought was ridiculous. He could not see the success of Lisa's investment. He could not see the admiration of the Jeon brothers and sisters for Lisa. He could not see Lisa's excellence. In Lee Yong's eyes, Lisa was like Qiao Wei. She was a weak woman who only knew how to rely on men. He completely denied the value of Lisa. Of course, Lee Yong was not the only one who thought this way. Lee Sisi also thought so.

Malicious intention flashed in Yeri's eyes. She pursed her lips and tried to persuade Lisa, "Sister, Daddy is still your daddy. There's no overnight feud between father and daughter. Don't always go against Daddy. We're all sisters. Are you not willing to help me?"