507.You're Wearing the Necklace That I Gave You

Yeri's heart was filled with hatred. If Cho Miyeon was not being ethical, then Yeri would not go easy on her! In this world, no one could stop Yeri from going up. Cho Miyeon did not know what was good for her. She should go to Hell.

Lisa and Jungkook were standing on the edge of the rooftop. When they heard the sound, they turned around and saw Yeri. Yeri's expression froze. She subconsciously put on a little smile. "Sister, CEO Jeon, why are you here?"

"How could you smile at this moment?" Lisa's eyes were cold. She looked at Yeri and said coldly, "After doing so many shameful things, aren't you afraid of getting nightmares?"

"Sister, I can't help it if Cho Miyeon wants to jump off the building. I can't cry whenever I see anyone just because she wants to commit suicide, right?" Yeri's expression was malevolent for a moment. Then, she lowered her eyes and said aggrievedly, "I know you don't like me, but you can't stand with some outsiders and accuse me. I didn't do anything..."

"Lies!" The coldness in Lisa's eyes deepened. She clenched her fist and said, "Yeri, if you still have a bit of conscience, think of a way to save Cho Miyeon."

!!

"Sister, look at what you're saying. Since I'm here, I must persuade Cho Miyeon to stay alive." Yeri's voice was gentle as she said with a faint smile. She continued softly, "Sister, don't worry. I will do my best. Moreover, I will clear my name and prove that I'm innocent." After saying that, she took off her sunglasses and put them into her bag. Then, she walked towards Cho Miyeon in her high heels.

Lisa recalled the last look on Yeri's face. A creepy thought rose in her heart. No way... Yeri wouldn't be so crazy, right?

"My wife, don't worry. I'll take care of everything." Jungkook's warm palm held onto Lisa's shoulder.

Hearing Jungkook's words, Lisa felt more at ease.

Cho Miyeon noticed Yeri's arrival. She instantly raised her head as she saw Yeri. Her eyes were filled with a hint of sorrow. "You're finally here!"

"Cho Miyeon, why are you so stubborn?" Yeri's face was pale. In the blink of an eye, she went teary as she stood in the distance with a sad face. She sobbed and said, "Life is so precious. How can you give it up so easily? Promise me that you'll come down now, okay?"

"Stop pretending!" Seeing Yeri's pretentious look, Cho Miyeon was angry. She screamed, "Yeri, you are the one who made me this way!"

"Cho Miyeon, how could you say that? When you worked by my side, did I not treat you well?" Yeri looked hurt. She looked at Cho Miyeon with a pained expression. "Look at this necklace. I gave it to you back then..."

Cho Miyeon was stunned. She subconsciously touched the necklace on her neck. She had come here with the determination to die. She had no intention of leaving here alive. Thinking that this was her last day on Earth, she forced herself to cheer up. She changed into a red dress, picked a piece of jewelry, and put on light makeup. She wanted to leave this world with dignity. In a daze, she did not even realize that the necklace was a gift from Yeri.

Thinking of the scene when Yeri gave her the necklace, Cho Miyeon felt humiliated. Yeri gave it to her when she ordered Cho Miyeon to beg Wu Yu to change the script. At that time, Yeri was looking down on her. She smiled and said, "Well done. Here, this necklace is yours." After saying that, Yeri clapped and said with a smile, "Anyway, you're ugly. This necklace is also ugly. It's quite a good match."

Recalling the embarrassment and despair at that moment, Cho Miyeon raised her hand and tore off the necklace fiercely. "I don't need your mercy! You're not giving me a necklace at all. You're humiliating me! I don't want your necklace! I don't want it! I don't want it!" As she said that, she stepped on the necklace on the ground while standing at the edge of the rooftop. Her body swayed due to the intense movements. The onlookers cried out in surprise.

"I don't know who instigated you to commit suicide. Cho Miyeon, you have to know that nothing in this world is more important than your life." Yeri's eyes flashed with hidden pride. However, her face was full of sadness. She appeared all gentle and kind. "It's okay if you don't want the necklace. I'll give you whatever you want. I just want you to come down, okay? If you give up the idea of committing suicide, you can have anything you want."