448.Let's Be Together

Chanyeol was gentle and considerate. He was simply the perfect partner in every girl's dream. Most importantly, he was devoted to a relationship. He was very different from Sehun. Joy chased after Jungkook and tried to jump off a building. Even after this well-known incident, Chanyeol still took care of Joy without complaint. Even when he was injured, he did not complain. He was such a good man. If he could be Yeri's...

Chanyeol was not bad, right? His family background was a little weak... Thinking of this, Yeri's heart beat wildly. Sehun was not worthy of her love at all! This man in front of her was better than Sehun. Why would she pursue Sehun blindly? She wanted to make Sehun regret that he did not cherish her. She wanted Sehun to watch her as she lived happily and beautifully. She wanted to suppress Sehun. All the humiliation and pain that she had suffered in the past, she wanted Sehun to feel it!

"Chanyeol..." Yeri's voice trembled slightly. She stretched out her arm and hugged Chanyeol's waist. Her voice was choked with sobs. "Please don't act this way. My heart aches..."

Chanyeol's body stiffened. He subconsciously wanted to retreat. "Yeri, you..."

"Chanyeol, you saw everything just now, right?" Yeri did not give Chanyeol a chance to dodge. She hugged him tightly as she sobbed, "Sometimes I wonder if I'm not worthy of being loved. That's why I'm suffering..."

!!

"No, you're fine. You deserve the best in the world." A dark light flashed in Chanyeol's eyes. He said emotionally, "It's Sehun who doesn't know how to cherish you. If you were my girlfriend, I would protect you well. I won't ever hurt you. I don't want you to be sad."

"Really?" Yeri raised her head and looked at Chanyeol with tears in her eyes. As if she was looking for affirmation, she asked, "If you were my boyfriend, you would treat me well, right?"

"Of course. I would hold you in my hands and make you happy every day. But..." Chanyeol looked a little sad. He smiled bitterly, "It's a pity that I can't do so." When they met, they were already taken.

"Chanyeol, sometimes I would think to myself too. If I were your girlfriend, I would treat you well and won't ever let you hurt." Yeri touched the wound on Chanyeol's forehead. She said gently, "Do you think I can do so?"

Chanyeol opened his eyes wide. He looked at Yeri in disbelief. His lips trembled. "I... You..."

"Am I not qualified?" Yeri looked disappointed and sad. She slowly let go of Chanyeol's hand and took a step back. She shook her head self-deprecatingly. "Am I overestimating myself?"

"No. Of course, you are qualified!" Chanyeol's face was full of anxiety. He pulled Yeri into his arms without bothering anything else. "Yeri, you know that I like you... Don't torture me like this."

"How much do you like me? Tell me. How would I know if you don't tell me?" Yeri's face was covered in a mask as she smiled wide. However, she sounded choked as she spoke. She clenched her fist and lightly punched Chanyeol's chest. "You didn't tell me anything. Do you want me to guess on my own?"

"I'm just afraid. I'm afraid that if I say it out loud, I won't even have the chance to approach you." The darkness in Chanyeol's eyes deepened. He said in pain, "I admit that I like you. I have feelings for you that I shouldn't have. Yeri... Love is out of control. I can't stop thinking about you and can't stop loving you..."

"Me too. So do I." Yeri was extremely touched. She hugged Chanyeol tightly and said, "Chanyeol, let's be together, okay?"

"But..." Chanyeol frowned. "Joy and Sehun..."

"Shh." Yeri put a finger to Chanyeol's lips and said softly, "Don't mention them. Follow your heart and tell me, do you want to be with me?"

Chanyeol seemed to be bewitched. He looked at Yeri in a daze and said in a low voice, "I do. Of course, I do. I want to be with you even in my dreams."

"That's enough." Yeri smiled gently and said softly, "Since Sooyoung and Sehun don't cherish us, we will cherish each other. Chanyeol, I like you." After saying that, she took off her mask. She tiptoed and gently kissed Chanyeol. "You like me too, right?"