568.Have You Thought About the Consequences?

Hearing Lisa's words, Yeri froze for a moment and said, "I don't know what you're talking about, sister." As she spoke, the tears in her eyes were gone.

"Whatever," Lisa did not want to tangle with Yeri. So, she looked away. Jungkook carefully protected Lisa by his side, separating her from the people coming in and out of the hospital entrance. His movements were natural. He was taking care of Lisa from the bottom of her heart, and he was used to taking care of Lisa. They were like a piece of art when they stood together. The man was tall and handsome, while the woman was slender and graceful, like a beautiful couple.

Jealousy and unwillingness flashed in Yeri's eyes. She gritted her teeth and suddenly said, "Sister, daddy wants you to come home for dinner whenever you have the time."

Hearing this, Jungkook immediately looked at Yeri coldly. His gaze was sharp, like a bone-piercing ice needle, pinning Yeri to the ground. It was as if a dangerous creature was targeting her, and she did not dare to move a single step. She feared Jungkook would bite off her throat if she moved even a little.

"Go home for dinner? Or are you expecting me there because you want to plot something on me again?" Lisa also thought of the situation when she returned to the Lee family the last time. She could not help but mock, "Ask Lee Yong to put away those evil thoughts. I haven't asked him to explain himself. Tell him to cherish the opportunity I gave him." If her father had crossed her bottom line, she would never care about their relationship anymore.

!!

At this moment, the driver came over. Lisa and Jungkook got in the car and left without looking back. Yeri stood on the spot for a long time as fear lingered in her. Then, she scolded as her face turned pale, "What the hell... I want to see how long you can be so arrogant!" After saying that, she rubbed her arms. Then, she looked for a nurse and asked Sehun's ward number.

Sehun's injury looked severe but did not hurt any vital parts. After pulling out the knife to stop the bleeding, he was transferred to a single ward. By now, the anesthetic had worn off, and he was awake. He was holding Krystal's hand to express his affection. "Krystal, it's great that you can forgive me. I swear that I will treat you well. If I ever let you down again in the future, let me..."

"Shh," Krystal reached out and pressed Sehun's pale lips. She felt angry and sorry for him. "Why are you saying this? You have risked your life to protect me. If I still don't believe you, what am I? Don't say something like that."

"I didn't think too much then, but I would rather I get hurt than let you get hurt," Sehun took the opportunity to grab Krystal's hand and kiss it. "Krystal, I will never let anyone hurt you."

Krystal's face flushed red. She looked at Sehun's eyes which were gentle, and she felt happy. She thought that this was probably the end of her bitter love. In the past, Sehun did not understand love, but now he was willing to make changes for her. She was the happiest person in the world.

3

Seeing Krystal shyly lower her head, a trace of pride flashed across Sehun's eyes. He pretended to ask casually, "Oh right, why did you and Lisa provoke such a group of people?" He still had some lingering fear. "Fortunately, I passed by. Otherwise, I wouldn't dare to imagine what you two girls would do if you encountered such a thing."

"We originally wanted to go there to eat some famous dishes," Krystal frowned. With some lingering fear of having survived the disaster, she said, "I didn't expect to bump into that group of people. It's too scary. Fortunately, Mrs. Jeon is good at fighting, so we were able to hold on until you came." Thinking of the process of their escape, not only did Lisa not abandon her, but she had always protected her behind her back. Krystal was very touched. At this moment, she could not help but feel a little regretful. She regretted saying harsh words to Lisa before the ambulance came because she was worried about Sehun's injury and could not control his temper. Krystal's expression was a little sad. She felt Mrs. Jeon probably did not want to be her friend anymore.

1

"I'm happy that you're okay. I was scared to death today," Sehun grabbed Krystal's hand, and he looked relieved. Then, he hesitated for a moment. He said, "There's something I don't know if I should say. Lisa was born in the slums when she was young, so fighting was nothing for her. She often provoked these hooligans. I don't know if you are in danger today because of her. Krystal, you'd better try to keep a distance from Lisa in the future." As he spoke, he frowned. "Lisa always hangs out with some weird. It's too dangerous. I came in time today, but what if I don't happen to pass by? Have you thought about the consequences?"