Himmat - Chapter 24 - Vengeance of Vinashaki

Detective Karan once again watched the news about the suicide committed by the Famous Politician - Dipannita Mahajan. She had accepted bribe from a rich businessman - Chittranjan Gaikwaad and helped him get his adulterated food products approved by the Food Safety Department. After committing this sin, she was not able to face her own people as well as the world, she was feeling guilty, she could not betray that Businessman nor she could undo what she had done, she exposed the businessman in her suicide letter and at the end she committed suicide, in order to avoid all the future consequences. The Rich Businessman - Chittranjan Gaikwaad was exposed, he was put behind the bars. Depannita's husband - Mukund Mahajan was interrogated by the CID Officers, he was not aware about the crime committed by his wife nor he had met Chittranjan Gaikwaad personally, he was kept in dark by Dipannita. He was proven innocent during the interrogation.

Next Morning, Swasti Walia, a Famous Politician, was at her bungalow. She was having breakfast with her family members. Suddenly an explosion took place in the meter room of their bungalow. The City Saver broke the window glass and entered the bungalow. He sprayed a chemical on Swasti's face and knocked her unconscious. The Chandelier fell on the floor suddenly. All were shocked. City Saver lifted Swasti on his shoulder and escaped from there. Her family members failed to catch him. Soon Detective Karan came to know that Swasti Walia is kidnapped by a masked man, who calls himself - City Saver. ACP Suhana Merchant had no clues to reach till City Saver, he was completely untraceable. Karan felt that it will be really a challenging task for him to catch City Saver, he had caused a lot of trouble to The Kiwana Police Department as well as CID within few hours.

On the other hand, Vinashaki had locked herself in a dark room at Destrasura's palace. She was not able to accept that Agni has killed her husband - Vidhvansha. She looked at the weapons of Vidhvansha, there were tears in her eyes. She had failed to save him form an earthling and she was feeling sad and dejected. Destrasura and Rudravini entered the room, they had the spare keys of all the rooms in their palace. Rudravini wiped the tears of Vinashaki and said, " Fighters never waste time in mourning, Fighters take revenge for the loss caused to them, get up Vinashaki and crush those cheap earthlings and take your revenge, that will be justice ". Destrasura said, " We both are with you, let's teach those earthlings a lesson ". Vinashaki said, " I swore vengeance against Agni ". She took her mace and got ready to fight. Destrasura, Dushtasura, Rudravini, Avnisura and Vinashaki marched towards Planet Earth.

On the other hand, Vandana was playing badminton with Reena Thakur, her mother in-law and Garima Thakur, her daughter in law in the Garden of Jhulelal Tower. Vandana and Garima were playing since last 25 minutes and Reena was eagerly waiting for her chance. Suddenly Destrasura, Dushtasura, Rudravini, Avnisura and Vinashaki teleported in the centre of the Garden. Vandana, Reena and Garima were shocked. Avnisura said angrily, " Where is Agni? Is she hiding from us? ". Vandana was shocked, she was with her family, she had the Fire Ring with her but she was in a situation where she could not use it. Destrasura said, " Agni's location was traced at this place, where is she? ". Reena and Garima got scared. They held Vandana's hand tightly and tired to run from there but Vinashaki stopped them. She said, " Wait! I know that Agni is somewhere at this place, she is hiding from us... Probably when I will kill one of you, she will appear in front of us ". Vandana was shocked, she takes out her cell phone and tried to call Rajveer but Avnisura caught her. He snatched her cell phone and breaks it. Destrasura looked at Vandana and said, " Don't try to act smart, I am here to kill Agni, don't force me to kill you as well ". Vandana had never felt so helpless. Vinashaki grabbed Reena's neck with her left hand and she was holding her mace in her right hand. Vandana stopped her, she said, " please don't harm her, If you want to kill someone then kill me ". Destrasura said, " As you wish ". He was about to punch Vandana but suddenly Saathi came in front of her like a shield. She was able to bare Destrasura's punch. Destrasura was shocked. She punched his face twice and kicked his stomach hard. Dushtasura threw a spear at Saathi. She used her telekinetic powers and redirected it towards Destrasura. The spear got stabbed in Destrasura's stomach, he screamed out of pain. Avnisura caught Saathi from the back, Rudravini and Dushtasura started punched her face mercilessly. Vinashaki attacked her stomach with her mace. Saathi got seriously injured. Rudravini takes out her sword, she was about to attack Saathi.