Himmat - Chapter 1 - Rise of Yoddha

There are number of creatures in this world but human beings are special. god has gifted some special abilities only to the humans. the powerful human mind enables the humans to make their lives better. humans are created by god & god has given them the freedom to think & create. sometimes humans use their capabilities to make this world a better place & sometimes they use their capabilities to satisfy their personal greed. the path of greed leads destruction.
Detective Karan Narayan was a 24 year old young private Detective & a expert material artist. Karan's father, Gopal Narayan, was a retired teacher & his mother, Gulki Narayan, was a retired bank manager. his younger sister, Sanya Narayan was a 20 year old college student. she was perusing a degree in business management from GMK College of Commence. they had a bungalow in Kiwana City.
Once Gopal Narayan's friend - Jeevan Gidwani had invited Narayan family at his son's wedding. Sanya's exams were about to began after 2 days & she had not prepared well for her exams, so it was not possible for her to attend the wedding. she decided to stay at home & continue with her exam preparation. Gopal, Gulki & Karan arrived towards the wedding venue. Sanya turned her cell phone on the silent mode & started studying.
3 hours passed, Gopal, Gulki & Karan returned back home, Karan pressed the doorbell but Sanya did not opened the door. he pressed the doorbell again but Sanya did not opened the door. Gopal felt that she must have put on her earphones while studying. Gulki had the house keys, she opened the door using them & they entered the house. Karan switched on the lights, suddenly he saw Sanya lying on the floor and someone had stabbed her with a knife in the stomach. they were shocked. Karan immediately checked her, she had stopped breathing. he told Gopal & Gulki that Sanya is dead & it's too late to call the doctor. there were tears in his eyes. Gopal & Gulki were not able to accept the truth. Karan calls CID. ACP Suhana Merchant, Senior Inspector Faisal, Senior Inspector Peter & Inspector Gaurav reached at the spot. they started the investigation. Senior Inspector Peter was shocked when he entered in Gopal & Gulki's room. all the things were scattered & the locker was found open. Gulki's expensive jewellery sets & cash were not found in the locker. the cash from Karan's cupboard was also stolen, even Sanya's jewellery sets were stolen from her cupboard, she use to always wear her gold earrings & a gold chain, the murderer had also stolen them. ACP Suhana told Karan that she thinks that the main aim of the murderer was to steal & Sanya hindered his path that's the reason, he killed her. Karan was satisfied with her. ACP Suhana found some traces of skin in the nails of Sanya. she felt that Sanya must had struggled to stop the thief, she must have scratched him during the conflict. Forensic Expert – Doctor Varun Kirkire conducted the DNA test of the traces of skin, which were found in the nails of Sanya. he checked the criminal records, the DNA of that Skin matched to that of Berry D'sa. Berry D'sa was a thief & a chain snatcher, he was released from the Kiwana Jail 2 months ago. ACP Suhana found Berry's address in the criminal records, she instructed Senior Inspector Peter & Inspector Anamika to arrest Berry.
On the other hand, Berry was at his home with his brother - Manny. Manny was also a thief like his brother but he was suffering from cold since last 3 days. Berry had successfully stolen a large amount of money, expensive jewellery & Sanya's cell phone. Manny checked the cell phone. suddenly, someone knocked the door, Manny opened the door, Detective Karan was standing in front of him. he punched Manny's face had & entered the house. he caught Berry & twisted his right arm. Berry got trapped. Karan slammed him on the floor. Manny pushed Karan. Karan stabbed his head with the wall. Manny & Berry got seriously injured. Senior Inspector Peter & Inspector Anamika reached at the spot, they were surprised to see Detective Karan there. Karan told them that Berry had stolen Sanya's cell phone along with the jewellery & the cash. he traced the cell phone location & caught him. Inspector Peter thanked Karan for helping CID in the investigation. he arrested Berry & Manny. both were thieves & chain snatchers, Berry was also a murderer. they were put behind the bars.
Next Morning, Detective Karan, Gopal, Gulki, their relatives, friends & neighbours gathered in a Hall for Sanya Narayan's funeral. this was the darkest moment of Detective Karan's life. it was Sanya's 21st birthday in the next week & Karan had bought a bracelet for her. he had never thought that he would not be able to gift that bracelet to his sister - Sanya. Gopal & Gulki were not able to believe the truth, it was impossible for them to imagine their life without Sanya.
3 months passed, Manny managed to contact his friend - Advocate Sevalal Shellar. Sevalal was an influential lawyer, he was going to help Berry & Manny by getting their bail approved by the court.
Manny was bailed from the jail but the court didn't approved Berry's bail as he was a murderer. Manny constructed a plan to take revenge on Detective Karan. he started keeping an eye on Detective Karan, Gopal & Gulki.
Once Detective Karan woke up early, suddenly he heard Gulki's screams. he ran towards his parents’ room. he entered the room. unexpectedly Manny was standing there, he told Detective Karan that he is going to kill his parents in front of his eyes. Manny shots at Gulki's arm. Gopal & Karan were shocked. Karan angrily attacked Manny. he angrily broke his right arm & slammed him on the floor, he snatched his gun, he was about to shoot him but Gopal stopped Karan & pacified his anger. Manny had failed in his mission. Gopal calls CID. ACP Suhana Merchant, Senior Inspector Faisal & Senior Inspector Peter reached at the spot. they arrested Manny. Gulki was admitted in a nearby hospital. the doctors successfully removed the bullet from her body & she was out of danger.
3 months passed, Advocate Sevalal Shellar managed to get Manny's bail approved by the court. Sevalal was trying his best to help Berry but the court was not ready to approve Berry's bail.
Detective Karan was shocked when he came to know that the court has approved Manny's bail. he spoke to DCP Abhijeet Bakshi, he came to know that Advocate Sevalal Shellar - an influential lawyer, had helped Manny to get his bail approved by the court. Detective Karan & CID officers were completely helpless in front of the court decisions. Detective Karan thought that in a city where the system is corrupt, he should not expect justice from the people in power. it will be better if he will construct his own path to deliver justice. Karan decided to kill Berry, Manny & Advocate Sevalal in disguise. he invented metallic vambraces, slingshot, explosive stones & advanced trackers. he also purchased roller skates from the market. Karan tested a explosive stone on a wall & confirmed that his explosive stones are capable to injure a person.  Karan purchased a grey coloured domino mask, Grey T-shirt, black jacket & a black track pant from the market.
At midnight, when Gopal & Gulki were soundly sleeping in their bedroom, Karan disguised in his room. he wore the outfit & covered his face with the grey coloured domino mask. at the end, he wore his roller skates & headed towards Berry's house. when he reached outside their home. he opened the main door with the help of a hairpin & entered the house. Manny & Berry were soundly sleeping on a bed. Karan angrily shots a explosive stone at Berry's feet & spoiled his sleep. Manny & Berry were shocked. Karan shots a explosive stone at Manny's shoulder. both of them got injured. Karan angrily punched Berry's face hard. Manny & Berry caught Karan, intense fight breaks out between them. Karan overpowered them after some struggle. he threatened Manny & Berry, he told them that if they will not accept their crime & surrender, then he will find some other way to punish them. Manny asked him, who is he & what does he wants from them. Karan said, " I am Yoddha, I fight against injustice, I hate the one who does not respect the justice, I am here to punish the sinners like you ". Yoddha punched Manny's face hard. he tied Manny & Berry's hands & legs with rope.
On the other hand, Advocate Sevalal Shellar was soundly sleeping in room. unexpectedly Yoddha broke the window glass & entered his room. Sevalal was shocked, Yoddha punched his stomach hard & lifted him on his shoulders. Yoddha threw Sevalal out of the window. he found a car key on a table. he took it & jumped off the window. he took Sevalal to the backyard, he had already made Manny & Berry sit on a bench in the backyard. he forcefully made them sit in Sevalal's car & drove towards the CID bureau. when he reached there, he met the security guard & told him that he wants to meet ACP Suhana Merchant urgently. the security guard didn't allowed Yoddha to enter the CID bureau, he instructed him to unmask his face. Inspector Gaurav was passing from there, he met Yoddha. Karan told him that he has uncovered all the secrets of Manny, Berry & Sevalal & he wants CID to help him punish these criminals. Inspector Gaurav checked the car, he was shocked to see Manny, Berry & Sevalal. he took them in the CID bureau. Inspector Gaurav calls ACP Suhana. she reported there immediately. Manny, Berry & Sevalal accepted their crime. Sevalal was an influential lawyer, Yoddha was extremely disappointed from him because he had accepted bribe from Manny, he had also helped them to get their bail approved by the court. ACP Suhana was impressed by Yoddha's investigation. Manny, Berry & Sevalal were arrested. they were sent to the Kiwana Jail. ACP Suhana asked Yoddha that why has he covered his face with a mask. Yoddha told her that he hates criminals and at the same time he also fears them due his past experiences. he has the ability to fight them but he wants to fight them without revealing his actual identity. ACP Suhana promised Yoddha that she will never tell him to unmask his face. she thanked him for helping Crime Investigation Department. Detective Karan vowed that he will never tolerate any crime in his city & he will bring a change as Yoddha. Yoddha became famous in the city as The Crime Fighter.
On the other hand, Rajveer Tejwani, a 25 year old Young man, was having dinner with his parents - Kishori Tejwani & Manohar Tejwani.  Rajveer was a teacher at Guru Gyaan High School. Kishori & Manohar were retired teachers, Rajveer use to consider them as his inspiration. Rajveer read a online news article about the mysterious masked man - Yoddha. he felt that ACP Suhana made the biggest mistake of her life by supporting Yoddha. the person who hides behind a mask must be either a criminal or a coward. after having the dinner, Kishori & Manohar went to bed. Rajveer had conducted a class test, 36 students had appeared for the test, he checked all the test papers & he went to bed at 2 AM. while Rajveer was sleeping, some random images started coming in his mind. his college friend - Kamal appeared in his dream. Rajveer was watching himself along with Kamal in his dream. Kamal mercilessly bullied Rajveer & mistreated him. he complained about it to his teachers & parents but all other students were sacred of Kamal, they did not helped Rajveer. there was no evidence that Kamal use to bully him & his classmates. his teachers & parents use to say that he should be confident & courageous enough to face Kamal but Rajveer remained a coward & Kamal kept bullying him for self entertainment. suddenly everything turned blur & Rajveer woke up, he was feeling scared & uncomfortable, he was sweating. this was one of the darkest nightmares of his life. these nightmares had became a inseparable part of his life. he had never spoke about these nightmares with anyone. he was not able to forget that days of his life, he had passed out college & he was not even in contact with the students who use to bully him but still he was not able to forget the moment when they had bullied him in front of the class. Rajveer drank a glass full of water. he meditated till few minutes & fall asleep.
In the morning when Rajveer woke up, his head was paining severely. nowadays it had became very tough for him to tolerate these nightmares, he contacted one of his college friends, who gave him the residential address of Kamal - the student, who use to bully him. Rajveer decided to meet Kamal on the coming Sunday. he felt meeting Kamal may stop these nightmares.