Seventh Year: Intro And Table Of Contents

There's one more year for the Hogwarts class of 1998. And nothing is the way it was. The hallowed halls of the school bear little resemblance to the sanctuary they once were. Severus Snape, the traitor, has taken over as the headmaster after murdering Albus Dumbledore. Harry, Ron, and Hermione have made the choice to abandon their final year, opting instead to wage a more unrestricted battle. Branded as fugitives, they are also hunted for the murder of their beloved mentor. Meanwhile, the famously reputable Malfoy name has been tarnished after Draco failed to fulfill his task.

Grace simply doesn't know why she exists. She believed her father was a good man at heart, only to watch him murder the man who trusted him the most. Now, Grace finds herself a silent observer of her father's sinister allegiance to Lord Voldemort, believing that her own presence remains concealed from the dark lord's awareness. But what would happen if that were to change? A few surprises linger around the corner for Grace in her last year at Hogwarts. A select piece of jewelry, a tattoo, a new hobby, and a few perks that come with being the headmaster's daughter. How are these students supposed to enjoy their final year at Hogwarts? Everything has changed, their hero is off who knows where, and they all know that not everybody will make it out alive.

Chapter One: The Beginning Of The End

August 1997 - Malfoy Manor

Chapter Two: The Dark Mark

August 1997 - Malfoy Manor

Chapter Three: Departure From Malfoy Manor

September 1997 - Malfoy Manor

Chapter Four: One Last Time At Platform 9 ¾

September 1997 - King's Cross

Chapter Five: Best Friends Telling Each Other Things

September 1997 - Hogwarts

Chapter Six: Career Workshop

September 1997 - Hogwarts

Chapter Seven: Letters From Old Friends

September 1997 - Hogwarts

Chapter Eight: Birthday Wishes

September 1997 - Hogwarts

Chapter Nine: The Perfect Date

September 1997 - Hogwarts

Chapter Ten: Girl Fight

September 1997 - Hogwarts

Chapter Eleven: Career Roadblocks And Quidditch Tryouts

September 1997 - Hogwarts

Chapter Twelve: Lost And Found

October 1997 - Hogwarts