Chapter-32

"I am feeling very happy hearing you like this sir." There came a smile on the lips of Jasmine. By the expression on the face of Mrudanga Rao, Jasmine understood that there has come a genuine change into him.

Then taking his permission she came out of that room.

***

"If you want your problem to be solved, you need to do it like this. There is no other way." While looking straight into the eyes of Mounika, Jasmine said.

They were discussing about that for a long time. Jasmine explained each and everything of the plan quite clearly to Mounika. But with every minute Mounika's fear increased more and more.

"No, I cannot, I cannot." Mounika hastily said. "How you are thinking that I can do something like that?"

"I am saying you must. Do you want your problem to be solved or not?" Jasmine once again asked her strictly.

Mounika remained silent and there was fear all over her face. She never has felt fear and uneasiness this much before.

"I helped one of my friends in such away in the past and she agreed to help. It shall be just for fifteen days or so. I am feeling quite positive that this solves your problem." Observing the expression in the face of Mounika, Jasmine said.

"But my parents shall become heartbroken. Especially my mom......." Mounika tried to say something more.

"Let them be heartbroken for sometime. There is no problem." Jasmine said. "Just think how much you have been tortured all these years."

Mounika did not say anything. Still she was thinking quite furiously.

"I have thought everything. It works out hundred percent. There shall be no problem to you in that place and don't come here until I say so to you. I am going to take every responsibility." There was the same firmness now also in Jasmine's face.

"Alright, I do as you suggest." Mounika nodded her head.

"I also may have to face severe criticism and serious consequences for this. But I made the promise and decided to fulfill it. I cannot see any other way except this." Jasmine breathed deeply and hissed out.

"Then is it is not better to drop this idea?" fear in Mounika's face was even more increased.

"Nothing doing. We are going to do this. I am not going to take a back step now." Jasmine herself surprised for the firmness in her.

After few seconds pause Jasmine said "Write a note in the way I am going to say. Put it at some conspicuous place in your home and then leave the house and go to the place I tell you with the person I arrange and stay there. It shall all be over in fifteen days or just in four or five days if we are fortunate. But just remember one thing. Don't come here or let your presence be known to these people until you hear from me to do so."

Mounika once again nodded her head.

"Tomorrow itself we are going to put it into operation."

Mounika suddenly hugged Jasmine and burst into weeping. "I am feeling fear. I am feeling lot of fear."

Jasmine kissed her cheek and said. "Just be brave. Everything is going to be alright."

***

"How is everything Jasmine?"

Hearing that question Jasmine looked into her father's eyes. "Of course, fine dad." She said.

"How is your friend Mounika? Is everything alright with her also?"