Orange Piccolo

Other names:オレンジ・ピッコロ,Orenji Pikkoro

Inventor:piccolo
Users:piccolo,Dylan,prime piccolo

Information:is a transformation that is an evolved form of the Power Awakening state used by Piccolo.|This is Piccolo's first proper transformation,due to the Namekian lacking any hair change to denote the transformation he was made muscular and orange. The mark on the back of his gi represents a symbol of Namekian pride, consisting of a symbolic Ajisa tree in the middle that soon materializes into an orb shape, connecting via a line to an outer circle that represents Shenron.

Orange Piccolo is an evolved form of Piccolo's Power Awakening state and is currently his strongest transformation. The form gives Piccolo power on par with Goku and the others. When Piccolo takes on this form Goten and Trunks are no longer able to detect his ki, though whether this is an innate trait of the transformation or a potential result of their incompetence is left ambiguous.

Piccolo achieved both his Power Awakening form as well as this higher-level form thanks to a wish from Shenron to unlock his potential, who grants him the latter as a bonus boost in strength. Though Piccolo's Power Awakening form began to lose grounds against Gamma 2, as Orange Piccolo, completely turns the tides of battle, completely unfazed by Gamma 2's barrage of attack without any attempt to defend, and then promptly knocks Gamma 2 out in one blow. Later, against Cell Max, Piccolo is able to catch the monster's foot when he attempts to stomp on Gamma 2's lifeless body, and thanks to a reminder from Krillin, uses his Great Namekian form in tandem with his Orange form to fight Cell giant-to- giant. Despite being the only one able to put up a fight against Cell Max, Piccolo is eventually bested and severely injured by a barrage of ki, causing him to revert to his Ultimate state and triggering Gohan into entering his Beast form out of rage. Later, Piccolo recovers his Orange Great Namekian form to restrain Cell Max with Demon Hand, giving Gohan the opening to pierce Cell Max's weak point with one last Special Beam Cannon.

Levels:non

Weaknesses:non

Note:

1:just know this can be strong by the way since it's was granted by Shenron

2:this form can go with other forms because it can Get big by great namekian form

3:it's not that op or strong since it little bit have cell max a fight.

How to get this transformation:

1:by unlocking potential unleashed and training or power up like you are angry of losing your pizza or something

2:make wish to any Shenrons

Abilities giving of transformation:

Greater Superhuman physical characteristics,orange aura,power boost,attack boost and unknown abilities that haven't been shown.

Variants of orange piccolo:Beast,Red- eyed Namekian form,Black Frieza, Super Full Power,Super Saiyan 3 Full Power,great namekian,Shenron Mode

Users of orange piccolo:

Dylan

Prime piccolo

Prime piccolo