Goku's Change

Other names:non
Inventor:Gt/xeno Goku
Users:Goku

Information:Goku's Change" is a mysterious state undertaken by Goku at the end of Dragon Ball GT.| In this state,Goku is cloaked in an aura that dispels all incoming attacks,even those of such magnitude as Omega Shenron's Negative Karma Ball. Upon witnessing this state, Pan additionally likens her grandfather to a god.

After having been blasted into a large hole by Omega Shenron,Goku under goes this change - taking on a state where he is no longer the Goku he was before and may be dead or even have become something else entirely. Summoning a Spirit Bomb that eventually grows into a Super Ultra Spirit Bomb from the universe's gathered wishes, Goku rises from the ground, immediately shifting Omega Shenron's focus from the badly beaten Vegeta lying next to the crater. Unable to be damaged by Omega Shenron at all, Goku completes the Super Ultra Spirit Bomb and sends it crashing down onto Omega, finally annihilating him and saving the universe once again.

Levels:non

Weaknesses:non

Note

1:just know this is actually form/state/ transformation.

2:it maybe stronger or superior then super Saiyan 4 or ssj4 full power.

3:the reason it calls that is because his charging is faster and boost him more.

How to get this transformation:

1:get white aura and make your charging more superior.

2:if you use spirit bomb to get this.

Abilities giving of transformation:

Boosted Superhuman physical characteristics,spirit bomb boost and charge boost,white aura and unknown abilities that haven't been shown yet or probably forever.

Variants of Goku's charge:Ultra Instinct Sign,Barrier of Light,Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Barrier, Spirit Bomb Absorption