Dark Ki

Other names:DRK

Inventor:Zahha
Users:Raditz,Turles,Dr. Gero, Ribrianne,Kale,Babidi,Giblet,Bojack,
Zangya,Bido,Bujin,Kogu,Zarbon,
Dodoria,Saibamen,Combatants,
Appule,Nabana,Orlen,Ramon, Raspberry,Roberry,Jeice,Salza,Evil Buu,Super Buu,Kid Buu,Lord Slug,
Vegeta,Frost,Android 13,Android 19,
General Rilldo

Deception:In the first stage the warrior is surrounded by dark purple mist and emits a Afterimage-like distortion, in the second stage, it is identical to the first one except it now gains red sparks similar to the blue ones of Super Saiyan 2, in the third stage, the aura gains a dark red aura similar to the Evil Aura and is even capable of affecting the surrounding area, while having has his or her goals and ideals rewritten. The spell can be broken by putting some sense on the victim's head or even by simply asking what they are doing that which usually makes them unable to answer correctly.

Depending on who and when the spell is used, the results can be totally different. It seems to be incomplete according to Giblet, who stated that even with the perfected version, he is far away from reaching the Super Saiyan God form. Additionally, as shown by Giblet, the third stage can be used in conjunction with Super Saiyan God, despite its divine nature. Additionally Red Ribbon Androids such as Androids 13, 19, & 20 who normally lack a Ki signature will gain one if empowered by Dark Ki allowing them to be detected as a side effect, a notable weakness as it removes said Androids' stealth advantage as they can be sensed while utilizing Dark Ki.

Levels

Advanced level:can get stage 2 and get stronger if you training or get more dark ki I guess.

Master level:now stage 3 and fully mastered it and get other forms with this one and can be stronger.

Weaknesses

Non but can't face stronger forms but depends on the user.

Notes

1:this form is not stronger then super Saiyan god or any form but if combined or different user then yes it's strong.

How to get this transformation:

1:can get it by turning your ki into dark

2:get gifted.

3:get corrupted or something.

Abilities giving of transformation:

Immense Boosted,statistics Amplification,dark ki empowerment, dark ki manipulation,dark aura,evil force manipulation

Variants of Dark ki:Dark Evolution,
Manipulation Sorcery,Supervillain,
Time Breaker Mind Control,Villainous Mode,Super Saiyan God (Dark Ki: Unleashed)

User of dark ki: