Tuffleization

Other names:ツフル化,Tsufuru-ka, Tsufruization,Infestation

Inventor:baby
Users:Oren,Kamin,Baby

Deception:is a special ability utilized by members of the Machine Mutants in order to transform their host (or hosts) into a fully Tuffle hybrid to whichever species they possess.

This ability is known to be usable by a Tuffle parasite who has reached their teen stage. Baby's Tuffleization ability allows him to change his target's appearance by converting them into Tuffle hybrids. When used on Vegeta, it altered his Super Saiyan form. From having blond hair and blond eyebrows to silvery white hair and silvery white eyebrows. And giving the Saiyan the distinguishing features of the three thin red lines on his face, and black eye irises with four thin, red horizontal and vertical lines connecting to the eye irises. Using Tuffleization on certain entities results in a fusion instead of a possession, notably: Baby Janemba and Baby Hatchiyack.

Levels:

Non

Weaknesses:

1:they are not strong so they can be easy beaten

2:they need to transforming slowly or fast if they get a lot of energy.

3:if someone get the tuffle parasite out of them

Note:

1:this is first stage of tuffle state and strongest form state is second stage so yeah

How to get this transformation:

1:need to be tuffle

2:need to possession on someone.

Abilities giving of transformation:

Superhuman physical characteristics, tuffle abilities,ki manipulation,energy absorbion,extra transformation, superhuman boosted.

Variants of Tuffleization:

Oren

Kamin

Kamin