Super Saiyan 4

Other names:Sūpā Saiya-jin ,超スーパーサイヤ人じん4フォー,Super 4,Super Saiyan IV,Super Saiyajin 4,Super Saiyan Level 4,SS4,SSJ4,Ultimate Saiyan,Ultimate Super Saiyan,Ultra Super Vegeta,Ultimate Battle Form

Inventor:Yamoshi/gt goku aka xeno Goku.
Users:Yamoshi (presumably),Xeno Goku,Xeno Vegeta,Future Gogeta/Xeno Gogeta,Broly,Xeno Gohan,
Bardock/Xeno Bardock,Xeno Vegito,
Dark Gogeta,Ultra Fusion,Beat,Note

Oc users:Brockton Lincoln,queen alicia, legenan,bill Henderson,king vinus,monkey king,future Majin Vegeta,Goku prime

Information:is an advancement of the Super Saiyan and Golden Great Ape forms that first appears in Dragon Ball GT. As part of the Great Ape branch of Super Saiyan transformations it is separate from the standard branch of Super Saiyan forms despite being named in similar number.|A devastatingly powerful form,it debuts with Goku's awakening during the fight with Baby. Vegeta follows suit during the Shadow Dragon Saga and their fusion Gogeta is shown wielding it not long afterward.

For a Saiyan to attain Super Saiyan 4, they must be able to transform into a Golden Great Ape (the Super Saiyan version of a Great Ape) and subsequently regain conscious control over their form. In Dragon Ball GT only it is declared that the transformation cannot be accessed at will and requires exposure to Blutz Waves each time the user wishes to transform (Goku apparently being a special case as he is capable of transforming freely).

Broly is capable of using his unique version of Super Saiyan,Legendary Super Saiyan to transcend Great Ape and become a Legendary Super Saiyan-type Great Ape,matching the transformation criteria to achieve a "Legendary Super Saiyan 4". Hybrid Saiyans can also achieve Super Saiyan 4 without tails as in Dragon Ball Heroes Gohan was able to train to achieve the form without his tail and Xeno Trunks was originally going to be given the form as well before developers decided on Super Saiyan God instead.

The Super Saiyan 4 form was designed by Toei Animation's character designer Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru. The form is a combination of the Super Saiyan and Great Ape forms attained through the Golden Great Ape form, it gifts the Saiyan with primal power, though they retain a humanoid appearance. It is possibly the Legendary Super Saiyan that appears once every 1,000 years.

This form gives the user the super strength and speed of a Great Ape but with a calm,clever mind. But for others,it can make them very cold and aggressive. A user of this form loses some of their rationality,at least according to Goku.|The form's power is too great to be utilized by a child and so a child user is aged into an adult when using it. The form possesses all of the power of Golden Great Ape.

The Super Saiyan 4 form is a condensed version of the Great Ape's power,drawing the power of its user up to its utmost limits. This form is further stated by Old Kai to awaken the dormant power of the user. This is reminiscent of the Potential Unleashed transformation utilized by Gohan. While Goku's Super Saiyan 3 form was unable to even faze Baby Vegeta as soon as Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan 4,becoming an adult once more in the process,their roles in power became polar opposites with Baby Vegeta being almost unable to hurt Goku. At the time of its debut,Super Saiyan 4 was the mightiest form in the entire series. However it is noted that Vegito may have been even stronger than Super Saiyan 4.

This transformation allows users to utilize more powerful signature techniques. For example Goku develops an attack he calls the 10x Kamehameha,as it is ten times (10x) stronger than the Super Kamehameha,Gogeta uses a powerful combined attack named 100x Big Bang Kamehameha in video games and Broly has an attack named Gigantic Destruction. Despite this,the user can still perform the regular variants of their signature techniques if they so wished.