Demifire Warrior Form

Other names:デミファイアウォリアーフォーム,Demifaiau~oriāfōmu,fire beast of Olympus,fire god's gift,the demonic beast god mode,demifire Warrior mode,demifire Warrior stage 1,super godly fire god,super godly fire demigod

Inventor:Zeus
Users:Zeus*no longer*,Hephantus

Appearance:

Zeus•even tho he did created this form he doesn't use it and that will be shown in information👇

Hephantus•he was gifted to have this form and it appearance is it got monstrous demonic face and body,it got half a armor on its lower body and one part on one shoulder and half of its chest but got a one lava glove and a dragon tail,got some spikes and goat looking demonic horns.

Sometimes it may look different on different users of it.

Information:this form was created to save and protect the Olympus as well but then to make sure the humans were safe and continued to evolve but do got other purposes as well.

Zeus didn't want this form since it doesn't suit him because only thunder and other power can be suit him so he destroys his form like it was nothing and turn it into orb so someone else can have it.

It got godly powers but fire types and more then it was dangerous form to control since it got mind of it's own. | since some gods feared this because of its powers and dangerous sighs of it aura,they hope the users can handle it. |It's wasn't that perfect since some users may look different.

It was stated that it can beat father of monsters aka Typhon and rivals of Hercules's demigod Superhuman physical characteristics. |Some users died from controlling it and some turn into monsters by not training or controlling it.

Zeus now doesn't choose humans or anything he only chose who have fire powers or related to that or some god that is god of fire or lava or some thing like that.|this form was forgotten but Soon rise again by new user name Hephantus who son to Hephaestus himself.

This form can go stage 2 that far greater then this form if Mastered or higher.

History and origin of transformation:

Zeus was worried that some gods might betray him or stronger enemies will rise again so he created a transformation to be stronger then Typhon and rivals to Hercules after that he would look for someone to use it and did tested on two humans but did handle it so he would find a god in Olympus and did found one.

He saw Hephaestus had a son so he chose his son to have this transformation and he was successor of Olympus and it's hope and as well a mighty warrior of the universe.

Levels:

Master:need fire user or demigod or a god to master this transformation because it's very dangerous and might get good abilities from this form and fully mastered it.

Ultimate:if already mastered might as well go beyond it and get new form but as well new abilities.

Absolute level:when training a lot will make you go stage 3 yes you heard me stage 3 that beyond then stage 2 plus will get new abilities and boost.

Notes:

1:this form is from Skyrim but I can can be any verse that is based of Greek stuff.

2:only fire users and demigod&gods that is base of fire and other related stuff to it can have this form.

3:this form is impossible to have this form for a normal person or monster because they just die or get corrupted from it.

4:this form is not Strongest since some beings can beat it but if trained then yes it can be stronger.

Weaknesses:

1:this form can kill a normal user or normal monster or even demigod& god since they don't have fire,heat or related abilities.

2:can corrupt a user if not trained enough.

3:it's not resistance or immune to ice powers or related to ice.

4:the form can get overpowered by powerful beings who stronger then the form.

How to get this transformation:
There three ways only.
1:need to be gifted by Almighty Zeus.

2:need to be demigod or god to awaken this form.

3:need to gifed with fire powers or related and then extreme intense training and then it awakens inside you.

Abilities giving of transformation:

Master level;Demigod Superhuman physical characteristics.fire manipulation.fire weapon creation. Heat manipulation.power boost.fire attacks.fire breath,fire infusion.fire aura.lava manipulation.magma manipulation.fire Teleportation.fire creature creation.firestorm creation. Fire arts.fire armor.fire negation.fire and heat Absorbion.fire soul.Fire Wave Emission.fire defense.fire cutting.fire imprisonment.heat arts. Heat attacks.Absolute burning.heat combat.heat energy manipulation. Resistance to Hydra posion and any posion.Extreme heat and cold.fate. death abilities.pain.fire Negation and form negation.cosmic radiations | ultimate level;same.Personal Heat. Fire Vortex Creation.Cosmic Fire Manipulation.fire rain generation. explosive hell.Resistance to earth and water elements,power negation, madness manipulation,fear abilities| absolute level;same.godly boosted. god Superhuman physical characteristics.Primordial Fire Manipulation.Nigh-Omnipotence. Meta Space Manipulation.Omni Fire Manipulation.immune to existence erasure.power destroy abilities.mind abilities

Variants of demifire Warrior Form:???

Users and inventor of demifire Warrior Form:

Zeus