Monster mode/form

Names:monster mode,monster form, Berserk Form,berserk Mode,Beast Mode, beast form

Inventor:unknown
Users:Kafka Hibino (Kaiju No. 8), Hringham,King of Non-Life (Anima: Beyond Fantasy),Eclipse the Darkling (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog),Drake (Blade: Trinity),Jurota Shishida (My Hero Academia),Hybrids (Chainsaw Man);Denji.Katana Man.Reze. Quanxxi,Drakken Joe (Edens Zero), Count Nogrog (Glitch Techs),R'Qazz/Beast Man (Netflix's He-Man and the Masters of the Universe),Riou (Konjiki no Gash Bell!),Sveta (Golden Sun: Dark Dawn),Beast Boy (Teen Titans/DC Comics),Bruce Banner/Hulk (Marvel Comics),Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto),Jinchuriki (Naruto),Arfoire (Hyperdimension Neptunia),Monster Girl (Invincible),The Ink Demon (Bendy and the Ink Machine/Dark Revival),Joseph Bertrand III (Infamous),Hitomi Uzaki (Killing Bites),Kain (Legacy of Kain),Saturn (Marchen Awakens Romance),Minks (One Piece),Hirayasu Hideo (Psyche Matashitemo),Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment),Baek Yoon-Ho (Solo Leveling),Males of Cosmo's species (Sonic X),Volcanicus (Transformers Cyberverse),Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda),Wolf Link (The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess),Eberwolf (The Owl House),Hydes (Wednesday), Tyler Galpin,Francoise Galpin

Ocs users:dark/vigilante deku,skull mon,hyper metal shadow,fluffy,rex Ford,evil of hopeless,nobody king, Demdramon,Dr geniun,leader missy, Scorched sonic,leader hulkran

Deception:Undergo a transformation into a beast mode.| The power to enter a state with beast-like abilities, powers, skills, and traits. Variation of Mode Switching. Not to be confused with Beast Morphing.

The user is able to enter a state which allows beast-like abilities, skills and traits with bestial capabilities and powers that transcend all of the user's basic limits whether physical, spiritual, mental and so on.|Kain had lightning and a teleportation ability, which for gameplay purposes in Defiance, we turned into the mist form. Kain had a whole host of spells from Blood Omen that I wanted to kind of re-do for the next game (flay for example). It's thought that he didn't really need many of the spells though, since he was so tough (and had the Soul Reaver) For Dark Prophecy, I wanted him to come back with his beast and wolf forms, as well as mind control, and the ability to look human. (His skin would reveal it's elder look in direct sunlight).

The Beast mode was a cut ability which was meant to be included in Legacy of Kain: Dark Prophecy according to Daniel Cabuco, along with other returning abilities. It is unknown how the beast would have worked in the game.| In this form Kain has prolonged arms and legs which enable him to walk on his toes. He also appears to have retained his clothing and exhibits facial hair on his chin. Kain's ears have prolonged shape and his appearance resembles that of a werewolf.

The Monster Form is a transformation that appears in Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It is an enhanced state of Eclipse the Darkling.| his Monster Form, Eclipse's strength and durability are greatly enhanced, enough to nearly exhaust Omega and easily defeat Shadow; by his own admission, Eclipse is ten times as strong as Shadow in this form.

Levels:

Master to ultimate:only depends what form you are on,it may take 5 weeks or 1 year to master this form and it's abilities.

Weaknesses:User may become more feral.| This form severely drains Eclipse's energy. As such, he cannot maintain it for long, especially when it is used in heated combat.| There some weaknesses on each user if they have different weaknesses in their form.

Note:

1:there different users with different form looks and weaknesses

2:it's unknown what rank it should be in form strongest list but since it's not that special like full power or rage mode it should be above it below them.