Super Saiyan Second Grade

Other names:Sūpā Saiya-jin Dai Ni- dankai,超サイヤ人第2段階,Ascendant form,Ascended Saiyan,Super Saiyan 1.5,Super Saiyan 1 Stage 2,Super Saiyan 2nd Grade,Super Saiyan Grade II,ASSJ,ASS,Power Stressed,Super 1,
Super,Powerhouse,Super Vegeta, Super Trunks,super Saiyan stage 2

Inventor:Vegeta
Users:Goku,Vegeta,future trunks

Information:is the first branch of the advanced Super Saiyan forms, achieved through intense training in the Super Saiyan form. In the form, every nerve is concentrated, sending ki through the body to inflate the muscles,raising both power and speed. It is a forced increase in the power output of the initial transformation and thus is not in itself an actual transformation.

Vegeta and Future Trunks first achieved the Super Saiyan Second Grade stage while training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber,it took Vegeta two months of training to achieve the transformation. Declaring himself Super Vegeta,Vegeta used this state to battle Cell in his semi-perfect form,the result of his absorbing Android 17. In the English dub of the anime it is said by Goku that Vegeta would have needed to at least triple his strength to surpass Semi-Perfect Cell. This was notably showcased when Vegeta retained dominance during the fight to the point where Cell began begging for his life and tricking the Saiyan prince into letting him absorb Android 18. It is stated by Vegeta that Future Trunks as a Super Saiyan Second Grade would also be able to defeat Cell.

Vegeta's pride, overconfidence, and lust for a greater challenge got the best of him and when Cell became perfect,the tables were quickly turned against the favor of the Saiyan prince. Vegeta proved to be almost no match for Perfect Cell. Despite his best efforts and Final Flash technique,Cell regenerated and defeated the Saiyan with a single kick to the face that knocked him hurtling towards the sky before being knocked out by a simple elbow drop to the back. Prior,Future Trunks also battled Semi-Perfect in the Super Saiyan Second Grade form for only a few moments (in the manga he is kicked away before doing anything in the stage by Vegeta) before powering up to the Super Saiyan Third Grade stage.

Goku achieved this form in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber as well, along with Future Trunks'own Super Saiyan Third Grade state immediately. He demonstrated this ability to Gohan before transforming into a Super Saiyan Third Grade, shortly after which he realized the vulnerabilities of these stages. In the anime only,the Super Saiyan Second Grade form seemed to re-appear when Vegeta and Future Trunks battled the Cell Juniors (in the manga Vegeta and Future Trunks were regular Super Saiyans but in the anime,they appeared to have enlarged muscles at several points). Unfortunately,its power was only sufficient to fight on par with the miniature clones for a short time. They were however relieved in their battle by Gohan in his Super Saiyan 2 state who dispatched every single Cell Junior with effortless blows.

In the anime Goku uses this transformation in order to perform the Super Kaio-ken and gain an edge over Pikkon.|The form makes a brief appearance in Dragon Ball Super when Future Trunks recalls his training with Vegeta in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Vegeta shows his newly attained transformation to an awe-stricken Future Trunks.

Levels

Basic:need to master this form to stay in longer

Advanced level:now you have little bit master it and can get boosted more.

Master:fully mastered it and can get new abilities or forms

Ultimate level:can gain insane boost then before.

Absolute level:can go super Saiyan 2 now and more that could be insane.

Weakness:

There non but probably there is just go check in information☝️

Notes:

Non to say or anything

How to get this transformation

Same as super Saiyan forms

Abilities giving of transformation:

Gives you boost and power ups,same as super Saiyan.

Variants of super Saiyan second grade:100% Full Power,Super Saiyan God SS Evolved.

Users of super Saiyan second grade:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Future Trunks

Future Trunks

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Goku

transformations/Forms Historyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें