Elysium: Salvation Of A World

In another space which was completely white(no racism intended), two figures suddenly appeared.

One looked a bit uncomfortable, afterall he didn't have good memories with solitary spaces such as this, but shrugged it off and spoke,

“Ao Tuo, is this where the Will of this world resides?”

Ao Tuo nodded and gestured to Juviel to wait whilst explaining. Seeing such, Juviel decided to quiet down.

“This is inside the World's Space, everything here is part of the World's Will. So it is best we don't roam around as it may disrespect her.”

It seems that Ao Tuo was waiting for the Will to come to them rather than calling the Will out. But his concerns were understandable, what if the Will got angry and this delayed their plans? For Ao Tuo it would be a big deal but he can live, but for Juviel? Nah, he got only 12 hours at best!

Ao Tuo was the strongest in this world, so he wasn't kept waiting for too long, a few seconds later, a figure of light materialised infront of them. The figure looked to be.. Female?

“Oh yeah I do recall him referring to the Will as ‘her’..”

Although the details weren't really too prominent, the curves did show that she was indeed female. Furthermore she had an aura that made Juviel feel threatened, almost as if she could kill him with a glance.

“So you have come, Emperor.”

Maybe Juviel was imagining things but the Will seemed to be annoyed that he was there. Ao Tuo noticed and quickly adopted a serious expression,

“Yayi, he is necessary in my plans to save you.”

Maybe Juviel was imagining things again but the Will seemed to be.. Blushing? Also was Yayi her name?

“The f*ck? Am I the third wheel here?”

Deciding not to think too deep into the matter, he remained silent.

“So you did it for my sake, since you are here, then it means this is the final step.. Right?”

Ao Tuo nodded with a solemn expression on his face. Seeing that, the Will seemed to look a bit worried.

“Don't push yourself too hard, if it doesn't work out, just leave me behind. I know you could have left at anytime you wanted to but you didn't..”

Now that was something Juviel hadn't expected to hear, so this fella was romantic too? But still, respect goes where it's deserved, despite being able to, he didn't go and wanted to save this world.

“Wait a minute, what will happen after he splits open the ‘skies’. What will happen after he gets out of the ‘sea’. Let's ask him after he replies to the Will.”

Ao Tuo smiled upon hearing that and spoke up,

“I was born and raised in this world, this place is my home. How can I leave it behind to be destroyed? Worst case scenario is that we'll die together.”

The Will looked touched upon hearing that,

“Ao Tuo..”

As another round of flirting seemed to start, Juviel had to intervene even if his life would be at risk. So he coughed to bring Ao Tuo's attention back to him, the Will looked unhappy due to being interrupted in such a moment but didn't do anything.

Ao Tuo looked at him but didn't say anything, however his voice sounded in Juviel's mind.

“Don't speak about the plan. If she knew about it, she would attempt to stop me out of worry.. And while she can't hear our telepathy, the ambassador can.”