Extra# A Very 'Sweet' Vacation Together-(2)

Su Ying sat on the bed while Yusheng sat beside him. They were currently resting at the spare house of the village chief.

"The kids of that farmer and his wife, weren't they cute and obedient? That little girl was running around to bring flowers for her mama, but she apologized when her father told her that her mama would be tired. So cute. And that little ger, really adorable." Su Ying said.

Yusheng, "Mnn."

Su Ying, "I mean, our kids are also cute. But they lack the obedient attribute. Clearly, I'm so obedient. I guess they ended up being a tyrant like you."

Yusheng, "...................."

Pray tell, where does Yusheng look like a tyrant to you? He might be a little cold, but he's still a soft boy at heart. He isn't even a tyrant in bed. Just a good wolf following his wife's commands.

On the contrary, have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror, Su Ying?

Really... The name of this novel actually should've been 'The Innocent General's Fierce Wife'.

Su Ying continued, "Ahh... I wish we also had an obedient soft little baby.

In fact, you know what, hubby, let's make a baby!"

Yusheng, "????????????"

Su Ying said excitedly as he jumped towards Yusheng, "Let's make a baby. My child-bearing hips are already ready for your machine gun. Thrust general!"

Yusheng, "????????" Can someone tell this poor guy what's going on?

Naturally, even though Yusheng didn't know what was going on in Su Ying's head, as a good and obedient husband, he would never disobey his wife's order to start pistoning.

That day, they ended up spending the night in the village.

____________________________________

Yusheng and Su Ying finally returned to the capital more than 2 weeks later. They directly went to the Imperial Palace to take the children back home.

Both of them greeted the Emperor and the Empress.

"We hope that brother Yusheng and sister-in-law had a nice vacation." Emperor Qin Junqian said.

"With the blessings of your great majesty, naturally we had a nice vacation," said Su Ying. "Were the kids okay? Were they civilized enough?"

".....They were... quite civilized." Empress Zhang said.

"Did they miss me? Did they cry for us?" Su Ying asked eagerly.

Empress Zhang, "They didn't cry at all. But I think they missed you."

Su Ying, "Really?"

Empress Zhang, "Yes. Why don't you go and meet them?"

"Then... We'll go see the kids." The couple nodded at the Emperor and Empress before following the Eunuch to see the children.

The children were playing in the garden. It was... quite a wonderful sight to see.

Shenxing was poking the cheek of Prince Jintong, who was trying to read something to him. XingXing was trying to teach little Princess Jinyi about the benefits of running around without any pants while Fang Zhi and Gu Rong were chasing after her with her pants. YangYang was chewing on the chubby hand of Gu XiBao, the son of Fang Zhi and Gu Rong, while saying, "XiBao, your hand tastes like meatbun! Yummy! Let gege taste! Gege is hungry... WuuuWuuu..." Gu XiBao obediently let YangYang chew on his hand with tearful eyes.

Su Ying, Yusheng, "............." This is called 'quite' civilized?

Su Ying shouted angrily, "XingXing, what are you running around naked for? Teaching the little princess badly? Quickly wear the pants!"