Chapter 40 : Red Little Monkey

After a moment of shock, Yusheng quickly picked Su Ying up. He was so anxious that he didn't know what to do. He started to roam around in a circle with Su Ying in his arms.

Meanwhile, their servants were clueless and panicked about the sudden situation too. They also started to roam in a circle behind their masters.

Su Ying, "............."

The onlookers, "..............."

Su Ying let out a laugh.

"Have you all gone mad? I'm the one who's going to give birth. Why are you all like this ah?"

Yusheng suddenly stopped after hearing what Su Ying said. The servants behind him also stopped timely.

Yusheng looked at Qin Junqian.

The poor Fourth prince who wasn't much respected by people immediately said,

"Please use the chambers here according to your need. No need to thank me. We're brothers right?"

Yusheng nodded and went straight into the chamber Su Ying had been staying these days. He didn't spare Junqian a single glance. As if he didn't even have the intention to thank him at all.

Qin Junqian, "................. "

Brother, if not for me being a nice and soft little puppy, I might have hold quite a big grudge.

Fu Gui clasped his hand and looked at him anxiously.

"Su Ying... Will he be alright?"

Junqian immediately softened and rubbed Fu Gui's hair.

"Hmm... He'll definitely be alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusheng put Su Ying down on the bed and covered half of his body with quilt before kissing Su Ying's forehead. He made sure so that Su Ying's head rested on his chest.

"It's going to be alright." He said while he caressed Su Ying's soft hair.

Su Ying smiled at him brightly as he was panting lightly. He held Yusheng's hand tightly.

"Yes, it's going to be alright. We'll be fine ah."

"Does it hurt?" Yusheng asked worriedly.

"Not much. Don't worry! Your strong and smart wife can bear it!" Su Ying replied with confidence.

*A few moments later*

"Wife, are you alright?"

"Ahhh.... Uuuu.... Bast*rd! Do I look okay to you? Aigoo~ Hurts! Damn it! Fu*k you!"

Present cannon fodders, "..............." At these moments, we regret being born as healthy as a cow.

One of the physician who was accompanying Su Ying said to Yusheng,

"My lord, I apologize if I'm being rude... But for a husband to stay with their wife when they are giving birth..."

Although he didn't complete the sentence, it was clear that he wanted Yusheng to go out.

Su Ying clasped Yusheng's hand tightly.

"No!!! Ah... You can't go out! Yusheng! You assh*le! Wu... Uhuuu..."

Su Ying had already started to cry by then. He was panting loudly as his expression was full of pain and discomfort. Su Ying's face had become red and he was sweating ceaselessly.

Yusheng looked at the expression of his wife and felt immense pain in his heart. He kissed Su Ying's pale hand repeatedly and assured him,

"I won't go anywhere. Su Ying... I'm sorry."