Chapter 43 : The 100-Day Celebration

A/N~~: You guys should comment more. I really love to read all of your comments and feel like they are funnier than the story itself. I somehow just instinctively go ahead and almost reply to you all like a reader's view but then I realize I'm the author. Stupid but oh well.

ฅ•ω•ฅ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusheng and Su Ying were looking at the 100-day old Bao intensely. Little Bao was putting all of his strength in rolling over from his back to his stomach. His face looked less like he was struggling to do so and more like he was having constipation.

But naturally his expression didn't matter to his parents. All that mattered was the effort their little baby was giving in to roll over. It might look like a small thing to others but for the new-parents... It was quite big.

Su Ying was so anxious that he held Yusheng's hand tightly and dug his nails into his arms. Don't look at Yusheng's expressionless face. You bet that hurt.

But his arm wasn't the only thing that was hurting, Yusheng's little brother was also numb from pain. Cause They! Still! Couldn't! Do! It!

Su Ying had 'recovered' a long time ago. They tried to do it several times (most of the time his wife was seducing him to do it). But! But!!! Just when they would be almost about to hit the base, their little lovely Bao would cry out for his mother! And the foolish mother would always forget his husband in pain and would fall for their son's wicked schemes. He would go ahead to play with his little Bao!

Yusheng, "........................" But... What! About! My! Little! Brother!!!!!!!

Sad... Very sad... You can donate some tissue boxes for our ML if you want to, you know... like for various reasons?

Yusheng didn't quite understand what little Shenxing was up to. But all he wanted was just a peaceful and hot night with his wife! Is it too much to ask for? Dear son, please let me have your mother for a night. I promise to give you a sibling to play with.

Well, that was a play going on Yusheng's mind. He didn't dare to say it out loud as Su Ying would definitely kill him. They had their first baby just a few months ago and this pent up rouge wants another one!

Little Shenxing finally succeeded in his battle against his own chubby baby body and successfully rolled over. But after rolling over to his stomach from his back, he couldn't roll over to his back ba!

Little Bao cried out for his mother! Help! Help! Carry me! Wa wa wa!

Su Ying was so happy he took his baby son and gave him lots of smooches.

"Aiiii~ My baby is so talented! So handsome!"

"Wa wa wa! Ah ah ah!" Yes I am!

"Ah hubby... Look at Bao... He's so good. He definitely is like me. Not only is he talented, but also looks as handsome as me! Look at his face." Su Ying said as he held little Bao in front of Yusheng.

Yusheng looked at the baby whose features looked more similar to his...

"............. Hmm... He really looks like you." He can satisfy his wife all he wants. In exchange, just let him get rid of that frustration ah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Su Ying was dressing up little Shenxing. It was his 100-day celebration after birth. Obviously his baby had to look good.

Su Ying dressed the handsome Bao in a small red hanfu and took him near the mirror.

"Look! Little Shenshen looks so good!"