Chapter 31 : Don't Trouble Your Mommy

Li Yusheng got a weird habit. Whenever he was with his wife, he would touch his belly all the time. When his wife would be eating, he would take Su Ying in his lap and wrap is hands around his belly and would try to feel the baby.

When they two of them would go to bed, Yusheng would put his head close to Su Ying's abdomen in order to feel the little movements of their baby. Whenever the baby moved, the cold general's eyes would sparkle brightly as he would look at Su Ying with a proud smile.

His look would be saying,"Look! Our baby is so strong! Our baby is moving! He is better than me!"

Su Ying would look at him all the time with a helpless expression while a happy smile hung on his lips. He felt that he had two kids. The little one inside his tummy and the big one who's unconsciously selling meng like that. These two kids made him unbelievably happy.

After their baby started moving, Su Ying had said to Yusheng who was very attached to his belly,"Hubby, I've heard that babies can actually feel people's touch when they are inside their mother's womb. They can also hear them. Our baby can hear us too. That's why I talk so much to our baby. Why don't you say something too?"

Since then, the cold general would hug and look at his belly with a serious expression as if he was thinking about what to say. Su Ying would look at his hubby and would tell him to just say whatever he wanted to. It didn't matter what he said.

But his handsome husband who had a serious expression would cutely shake his head.

This cuteness was actually a double-edged sword. Ever since learning that their baby could hear them, Yusheng forbade Su Ying from talking naughty with him. It was a bit difficult for Su Ying who was 'hungry' all the time. But well...

Forget it ya.. Let the new cute father do what he wanted ah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusheng was a bit jealous. His wife could talk to their child so easily. But he couldn't do the same.

Su Ying would move his hands around his abdomen, his eyes would be filled with love as he would talk to their baby happily.

"Baby! I know you'll be like me, right? Baby is so good. Just like me. I love you so much!"

"Baby, do you like meat or fish? I think you'll like meat more. Right? Sweets taste good too!"

Well... The conversation was a bit weird. But anyways... His wife could talk to their baby so comfortably. On the other hand, he didn't know what to say...

His father had never said anything good to him... So he didn't know what good thing he could say to his child...

Even though he didn't know, he still wanted to say something nice...

Sometimes Yusheng would feel insecure too. He trusted Su Ying more than himself. But he was still a little afraid of losing him. He didn't want Su Ying to be angry with him. He didn't want Su Ying to be harmed in any way. But he doubted whether he was strong enough to protect his loved ones. He was unable to express all his emotions freely...

Su Ying was strong. His wife wouldn't necessarily be bullied. But still...

He was also a bit afraid that he might not be a good father. What if their child doesn't like him? What would he do then?

All his worries were never shown in his expressions. But unbeknownst to him, Su Ying already knew about them. With how much Su Ying loved him, was it even possible for him to not to know?

The God who choked Su Ying to death sighed. These two people... So loving!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These days, Su Ying was feeling a bit uncomfortable. His belly had grown so much. It restricted his movements a little as he felt a bit heavy. Whenever their baby moved, he would feel a bit weird in his belly. His mood swing had gotten worse. He would get angry for no reason and would take it out on his hubby. Yusheng would obediently let his wife do as he wanted.