Chapter 29 : Shy

It has already been over four months since Su Ying found out about his pregnancy. Despite his morning sickness, flat abdomen and weird carvings which had thankfully subsided by now, he didn't really think too much about his pregnancy. Until now.

That morning, Fang Zhi excitedly pointed out Su Ying' protruding belly.

"Master, look! Our little master has already started growing!"

It was then when Su Ying noticed the slight bulge on his belly. And by now, his belly has grown more.

Su Ying was looking at his abdomen in the mirror. He tried to tighten his loose night robe
to see how much his belly has grown.He was really carrying a baby ah... His and Yusheng's baby... Just how miraculous was that!

He asked Yusheng while lovingly moving his hands around his abdomen.

"Hubby, have 1 became fat???"

Yusheng hugged his wife from behind and placed his hands on his growing belly.

"No... You're too skinny..." His wife was too skinny...Really... He wants to fatten up his wife ah....

Su Ying smiled,"What about my tummy? Look!"

Yusheng kissed his wife on his cheek.
"En... Your belly is getting bigger. Our baby is growing well."

At this, Su Ying giggled.

"Right?!? Our baby is growing so fast. I have to eat more from now on. Then... What if our baby grows too much? It'll become a bit difficult to give birth. What if my ass splits!!! How will we have sex then?"

You're worried about that?

Yusheng,".................. Don't worry too much. Both you and the baby will be alright."

Yup. They'll definitely be alright. As long as the God who choked Su Ying to death is there with popcorns in his hand.

Yusheng was still a bit worried though. Su Ying's belly was already noticeable. He would better tighten the security for his wife.

Su Ying heard Yusheng sigh. He pouted as he said angrily,"What are you sighing about? I should be the one who should sigh! My craving for sex is getting stronger! Too frustrating! What should I do ah! Hump!"

Yusheng looked at his wife with deep love in his eyes. "All my fault ah. I'll compensate you for that with my whole life ah."

What happened next? Haha... Su Ying happily looked at Yusheng and fiercely kissed him to which, Yusheng responded in both ways- He kissed Su Ying back and his little brother started to bulge.

After the fierce kiss, the pair of husband-wife looked at their own hard thing and helplessly decided to jerk off together. It was a little annoying for Su Ying since his little hole was twitching all the time! Ah!!!

Su Ying was a bit tired after all of that. So Yusheng cleaned the two of them up and took his wife in his arms as they both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day Yusheng and Su Ying went to visit the Li family again. They entered the hall and greeted the Li family.

Li Yusheng helped Su Ying sit before sitting beside him. The whole time, the two of them were holding their hands.

The Li family,".........."

Su Ying lightly glanced at all the people present there. In his opinion, Father Li was a greedy business-minded person who loved beauty. Ding YiFan was the typical type of scheming person you would see in harem. She could do anything just to keep her position. Concubine Kang Yan was more impartial. She was the type who wanted to live in peace but if needed she could also strike.