Extra# A Very 'Sweet' Vacation Together-(1)

Warm sunshine peaked through the gap of the carriage blinds. The carriage looked to be quite ordinary, something that would generally be used by prosperous commoners.

Su Ying pressed his face against Yusheng's broad chest in order to hide from the sunshine, making his dear husband smile. Yusheng, the very dutiful husband used his hands to block the peaking sunlight so that his wife could sleep without any disturbance.

However, Su Ying had already woken up. He kept his eyes closed for a while before slowly opening them.

"Where are we now, hubby?"

"We're near a village close to the outskirts of the northern province, about ten days away from the capital."

"Ten days away from the capital huh… 10 days away from my precious babies…"

Su Ying had initially been tired of the mischiefs of the babies. He really wanted a vacation to refresh his mind. So Yusheng took him to a wonderful hotspring situated in the Northern Province. However, as the journey went by, Su Ying started missing his babies. He would miss his babies whenever he ate a dumpling, he would miss his babies whenever he would take a bite of meat buns… Even in stinky tofu, he would see the faces of his stinky little cubs.

"Oh my babies! Oh my naughty little troublemakers! Oh my chubby squishy cubs!"

He would shed a few tears of sadness whenever he would miss his babies. Yusheng couldn't tolerate his wife being sad. Hence, they only stayed in the hotspring for a day before starting their journey back to the capital.

"I'm sorry, hubby. I'm the one who had clamoured to go on a vacation, and now I'm also the one clamouring to go back home." Su Ying said apologetically. "I just miss the babies so much, my little precious cubs. Who would have thought I would be so attached to them?"

Yusheng brushed his wife's hair with his fingers. "Don't apologize. You are always at home doing most of the parenting. It's natural to seek some refreshment. And it is my responsibility to ensure that. Our purpose was so you could refresh your min. We've already achieved that, I believe. There's nothing to apologize for. In fact, I think it's really adorable that you care so much for our babies."

Wow brother Yusheng, wow… Normally you cherish your words better than the farmer who cherished his golden eggs laying goose until he decided to slash it, but when it comes to pampering your wife, you shoot your words faster than the farts of a moose??? The duality of a man… Tsk tsk…

Su Ying rubbed his nose against Yusheng's chest, "They might be brats, but I've toiled so hard to birth them, nearly tearing apart my little butt and risking the happiness of our night life. Aigoo… It was so painful. Naturally, I would care."

"Thank you for your hard work… As always."

"Thank you too." Su Ying paused before continuing, "Do you think the babies are alright? I'm not that worried about Shenxing. He is an icy little mountain top flower. With Prince Jintong there, he should be fine. But YangYang and XingXing, on the other hand, are little devil incarnates. Remember when YangYang rolled around in his potty and XingXing took off her pants and tried to escape the estate running around with her little chubby legs? They somehow ended up inheriting your brain. You know how they are. I really hope they don't do anything weird or else how you will show your face to the public. The great General's kids did that… Tsk tsk… That'll be embarrassing."

Yusheng, '..... Now they're my kids?'

"I just hope they are alright." Su Ying said sadly.

Yusheng tried to assure him, "They'll be okay. The Emperor and the Empress promised to take care of them. Besides, our babies are smart, albeit a little naughty."