Extra# I Want To Take Him Home-(2)

The Imperial hall was decorated more magnificently than ever. After all, it was the Emperor's birthday banquet.

When Yusheng entered the hall with his family, naturally all the eyes were on them. The young Duke was as brilliant as ever. Even his family was so dazzling. Beautiful wife, talented children and on top of that- LOOK AT THAT FLUFF BALL IN HIS ARMS!

The little fluff ball who was covered in fur peaked over from Yusheng's arms. He blinked his doll-like watery eyes innocently before hiding his face in Yusheng's shoulder.

Everyone- "!!!!!!!!" Kya~~~ So cute!!!

Ohh... Did I forget to mention? Well, apparently the whole capital is a simp for little RuRu. He is just so cute! How could they not simp for him!!!

Yusheng and his family went ahead and greeted Emperor Junqing. Junqing quickly told them to get up.

After their parents congratulated the Emperor, the kids went ahead and greeted him.

Junqing praised the kids while thinking of his own children's insensitivity. Then he kindly asked for Little RuRu who was in Yusheng's arms to come forward.

Little RuRu came down from Yusheng's arms and cutely took small steps towards the Emperor with Shenxing's help.

Emperor, "............." Ah! Why is it that other people's baby is so cute while my children are the idiot type?

Little RuRu stood before the Emperor and said seriously in a cute baby voice,

"Happy bwirthday Empewor Uncle."

Emperor, "Haha! We'll have to thank little RuRu for that." Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Little RuRu is so cute! Best birthday ever!

I think I forgot to mention it. The Emperor is also a premium member of 'RuRu Simp Club'.

The God who choked Su Ying to death sighed... Can't help but be a bit concerned about the future of the empire ba!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The banquet finally began. Su Ying took his kids to the place where all the other kids were playing. He needed to go and greet different sorts of annoying people and he didn't want his kids to get bored.

Su Ying made a serious face and said,

"YangYang, Xing Xing... No bullying."

The twins, "Since when did we do such lowly things. We're good kids. We've always been."

"Good kids my stomach. Shenshen... Keep an eye on these two. And you also don't bully Prince Jintong. That poor guy has cried enough this month."

Shenxing, "...Hmm."

Su Ying finally looked at the fluff ball he was carrying. He kissed little RuRu and said,

"My baby RuRu is the best, right? Little RuRu can get along with others and is very nice. You wait here and make friends, okay? Mama... I mean Dad will go, deal with some pests and come play with RuRu as soon as possible!"

Little RuRu nodded and snuggled with his Mama. Su Ying's heart became mushy mushy and he almost didn't want to leave him there. He put RuRu down reluctantly and told the brats to take care of their little brother.

Right after Su Ying left-

The twins, "We're here everyone. Lets play!"

The other kids, "!!!!!!" *shudders* The demons are here!!!

Shenxing, "Yo... Isn't this the little fatty who cries at the sight of grasshoppers even though he looks like a frog himself?"

Prince Jintong, "............" *cries* Da-ge respect! R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Why do you keep bullying someone older than you?!? I'm just a bit chubby and cute. *sobs*