JUNGLE ADVENTURE 🌳-7

@RajwinderKaur082 and my other readers as I promised, this is the double update as you patiently waited for me 😊.

So let's start.

Currently Tae was sitting on the bed with her mother and teacher beside her each side and Namjoon was standing near the bed asking her some questions.

Namjoon : So Tae are you feeling ok now?

Tae : Yes, I was feeling slight headache but it's gone now.

Namjoon : Alright. So now tell me from beginning, what actually happened here.

Tae : Suddenly some smoke got inside and I fainted because of it.

Hearing this they all frowned in confusion.

Jinnie : Unconscious because of smoke?

Namjoon : It may be smoke from some intoxicating substance. And if it is, then it's a serious matter.

Jinnie : But how did that smoke get inside?

Tae : I was sitting on the bed that suddenly I heard some weird sound from window-

Mrs. Kim : Wait wait wait! Weird sound? Devarji, then it's definitely some ghost related thing. First that Milan dev and now this ghost. I can't understand why they all are behind my child?
She said frustratingly.

Namjoon : Ofo bhabhi! Calm down.

Jinnie : But I didn't get it, why would someone do such thing?

Tae : That's the thing we need to find.
She said while thinking deeply.

__________________________________________

At Jeon residence :

Mrs. Jeon (Meara) was sitting near dinning table fixing the handle of cooker. Mr. Jeon (Junho) was passing by the table but stopped and looked toward his wife who was still busy in work but got flinch when her husband shouted on her

Mr. Junho : MEARA! How many times should I tell you to always cover your head with pallu. Doesn't this small thing get inside your thick skull? I'll never let you play with my family's reputation.

Meara stood up quickly, taking pallu on her head while looking down, backfacing him.

Meara : I always covered all the things happening inside this house, and now covering my head also. Anything else?
She said with blank face.

Junho glared at her back and was going to shout at her again but stopped when he saw Jungkook and Jimin, who came down after hearing loud shouting. He glared at Jimin who hid behind Jungkook.

Junho : And this girl will not go to school alone from tomorrow. If some bastard will molest her on the way, what respect will I be left with?

Meara : All the reputation and respect of family depends on girls only. Understood Jimin?...... See I told her that also. Anything else?

Jungkook looked at his father who was glaring hard to his mother, to end the matter he decided to speak in between.

Jungkook : So appa I will drop Jimin to school from tomorrow.

Junho : Ok. Now go to your rooms.
He said to Jungkook and Jimin who left from there.

Junho : This Jeon Junho will never let his family's name down.

Meara : ' Name shouldn't be spoiled, even if life gets spoiled'. I'll make her understand this thing also.

Junho : Oh! Then also make her understand that every mistake has its punishment.

Meara : Who would know this better than me?

Hearing this Junho scoffed at her and walked away leaving Meara in her own misery.

___________________________________________

Mr. Jeon Jaehyung (elder Jeon) was discussing the recent concerning matter with some elders of village while having a round in village.

Jaehyung : It's our responsibility to look after the safety of girls until the police catch those scoundrels.

Everyone nodded at his words.

Jaehyung : It's the question of the honor of Bangtanpur. Girls come from far away places to study here. When the news will spread that the girls in this village, in this school are not safe, how much disgrace it will bring to us!

There is another route to come in school which goes through jungle, but that route is also not good. It's also dangerous.

Villagers : Yes, you are saying correct.

Jaehyung : Let's see what can we do regarding this matter. Let's go.

Everyone nodded and left behind him.

___________________________________________

Let's see what techniques will the villagers use to stop the molestation and what new plan will be made by Tae again.

I know it's a Taekook story but wait for sometime they will come close from next chapter.

Till then TC.

Bye.