TRAP OF MARRIAGE 🪤-2

Many preparations were being done by people for welcome of Mr. MD. And two people were talking about something.

- Pradhaanji (Head of village) , you did very good job by inviting Mr. MD in our village.

- Yes, it is important for development of our village. Mr Jeon Jaehyung (Grandfather of Jungkook and also Head of their village) said.

Mr Jeon : Does anybody know where Hobi is? He asked in loud voice looking here and there searching for said person.

? : You are searching me everywhere and I am here.

Mr Jeon looked up and saw Hobi who was fixing light bulb on the pole.

(This is Hoseok , also known as 'Hobi'. He is an orphan boy with active nature. He is jugaadu person (makeshifter) means can solve any problem with his own hacks and do the small works given by villagers).

Hobi jumped from there near the feets of Mr Jeon.

Mr Jeon : Careful! Otherwise you'll fall and get hurt.

Hobi : Without falling there's no rising. And I can take this much risk in life. He said while touching Mr Jeon's feet and taking blessing.

Mr Jeon : Yes you are right. But you should always be careful and God bless you. He said patting his head.

Suddenly Mr Jeon saw that one drunk person was trying to flirt with two women who went away from there covering their nose because of smell of alcohol. That person turned around when he felt tap on his shoulder.

? : Oh.. appa youu~ heree ~? He asked in slurry tone .

Mr Jeon : Yes, me. What are you doing here Junho?

Junho : Nothing appa. I was just looking at the preparationn~ Youu~ don't worrry. I will look after everythinggg~.

Mr Jeon : First learn to stand still in front of your father. I have my eyes everywhere and I know where you are looking at. Go home right now, change your attire and then come at evening. GO! He scolded him and Mr Junho went away from there while stumbling on his feet.

At Jeon's House

One girl is hiding at corner near the bed while typing something in tab.

Jungkook : Jimin .... Jimin... He shouted while coming towards the bedroom.

She looked up from her tab