JUNGLE ADVENTURE 🌳-5

Now Tae, Jimin and Hobi were in the same forest of their village where Tae heard that creepy sounds that day.

Tae was holding her mobile watching the video which was getting covered with the help of drone, Jimin was controlling the drone following it and Hobi was following them while being alert about the surrounding.

Tae : Walk faster yaar! Why you both are walking so slow?

Jimin : Tae, can you see anything in phone? Did you find anything suspicious?

Tae : Nothing yaar! I didn't find anything suspicious.

Jimin : Let's go back then, please.

Hobi : Yes. Jimin is right. Let's go back Tae.

Tae : Oh shut up! You are a scaredy cat. And Jimin you are a Google person no? And you love science right? Then why are you believing in such rumors?

Jimin : Yes. But I am feeling afraid now. And also I didn't tell Jungkook Bhai, that I am coming here in this forest.

Hobi : If anything happened to us, nobody will get to know. Because we didn't tell anyone that we are here. Now I definitely know that this ghost will take us with him and probably...e..eat us! He will then laugh-

Hobi was telling his thoughts fearfully buy his words got interrupted by a loud laugh that echoed in their surrounding.

Jimin : Oh God! What was that? Tae I'm really scared now.

Tae : Don't be afraid Jimin. This is the same laugh I heard yesterday. Let's see who is pranking on us.

Hobi : What let's see? Didn't you hear that creepy laugh? Let's go before anything bad happens.

He said gulping and wiping his face in fear.

- HAA....HA..HA....HAAA~

Again they heard the same creepy laugh.

Hobi : You both stay here, I am going. I don't want to die this early.

Saying this he ran away from there without hearing the call of Tae, who was trying to stop him.

Suddenly their drone also fell down when a stone hitted on it.

Jimin : Aaaa... Tae! See our drone. Some one hit it down. Let's run!

Tae : Stop Jimin. Stay still. Let me see.

Jimin : But..

Tae : shhh..... WHOEVER YOU ARE, DONT PLAY SUCH GAMES WITH US BY HIDING LIKE A LOSER. I CHALLENGE YOU TO COME IN FRONT OF US. WHY ARE YOU FAKING AS A GHOST?

She said in loud voice so the so called ghost can hear her. But she didn't notice that a large wooden log tied with a rope was coming in her direction from behind to hit her head.

 But she didn't notice that a large wooden log tied with a rope was coming in her direction from behind to hit her head