JUNGLE ADVENTURE🌳- 1

Everything was going well in village after exposing the truth of Mr. MD. Villagers were thankful to Tae, Jimin, Hobi and Jungkook.
So let's move to their not so normal lives.

It's hot afternoon and lunch break was going on in 'Dhyeya Highschool'. Students were moving towards small canteen to get their food ; some were buying tasty snacks from the vendors who were standing outside the gate of school.

Jimin was also buying her favourite ' fruit chaat' from the vendor who passed her the plate from the gate as students are not allowed to go outside during school time. She paid the money after getting her plate.

Jimin : Wow! It's looking yummy 🤤.
She said going toward her classroom.
But her plate got snatched from her hands by her class' bully boy, Naresh who was standing with his friends.

Naresh : Thank you.
He said smirking at her.

Jimin : That's my plate. Give it back to me.

Naresh : Ok, let me eat first then keep the plate.
He said taking the bite from plate.

Jimin : I said na, give my plate back to me. It's mine.

Naresh : And I told you na that I'll return it, but after eating. Can't you understand?

Tae who was watching everything frowned and went towards their direction with some of her classmates.

Tae : Naresh, give Jimin's plate back to her. Otherwise it won't be good for you.

Naresh : Oh really! I'm scared. See my hands are also shaking. Please don't hit me!
He said acting scared and laughed mocking her with his friends.

Tae : Oh you should be scared. What if you get beaten by girls.

Naresh : Ok. Let's see then who is most powerful among us.
He said challenging her.

Tae : Ok, let's get it. A person should be strong not only in body but also in mind.
She said accepting the challenge.

Jimin : Tae! What are you doing? We'll lose.
She whispered to her.

Tae : Don't worry.
She said glaring at Naresh who glared back at her.

__________________________________________

Now both Tae and Naresh were standing infront of each other, folding their hands in challenging way.

Some girls were in Tae's team and some boys were in Naresh's team while remaining students were from both teams.

Boys and girls started cheering for both Naresh and Tae. But Jimin asked them to keep quiet to decide the challenge.

Jimin : But what's the challenge Tae?

Tae : Well.... We'll get 1-1 minute to eat green chillies and the one who will eat more chillies will be the winner.

All students looked at chillies kept in front of both Taehyung and Naresh to finish. Jimin looked at the chillies and gulped, she could literally taste the spiciness only looking at them.

Naresh : That means you have already lost Taehyung. Because I don't think you are able to eat those chillies.
He said smirking at her.

Tae : You don't know me Naresh. So I will start first.
She said sliding the plate near herself.

Naresh : No! I'll eat first.

Tae : Ok. As you wish. You go first.
She said rolling her eyes, smirking internally.

Boys from Naresh's team started to cheer for him, who rolled his sleeves and picked two chillies in both hands, showing off with full confidence.

Jimin : And your time starts now!
She said after setting the time of one minute in stopwatch.

Naresh was eating chillies one after one, boys cheering for him while Tae was looking at him with folded arms. Jimin was tensed as she couldn't believe that Naresh was really eating those chillies with speed even if his face was getting red by time and he was coughing slightly in middle. But his friends were encouraging him to eat.

Everyone were busy in challenge that they didn't notice that their teacher Ms. Jinnie was standing near the door looking at them completing their challenge. She was also curious to know that who would be the winner.

Jimin : 5....4...3...2..1..and stop. Your time ends here.

Naresh stopped eating panting because of spiciness.
But he smiles with tears in his eyes when he saw that only 3 chilles were left in his plate. His friends gave him water bottle who literally snatched and took large gulp of water to calm himself down.

Other students were looking at him with slight worry.

Naresh wiped his face with handkerchief and looked at Tae.

Naresh : I completed my task now it's your turn Taehyung.

Tae looked at her plate and picked one chilli and stared at it for few seconds. She then kept the chilli back in plate and slided it forward.

Tae : No I'll not eat it. We all accept that you are the winner. Go, enjoy hm.
She said giving him tight lipped smile.

Jimin looked at her in surprise but smiled as soon as she understood the plan.

Naresh : WHAT?? You can't do this Taehyung. You have to eat. I also ate na, now complete you task.

Tae : Arey! When I'm saying that I don't want to eat so I won't eat. If you are so interested then you can eat my plate- oh sorry chillies also. As you love to eat from others plate. And only you said that you are most powerful then finish it. You are the winner I declare.

Naresh : But that's not fair Taehyung. This is cheating. Do you know how much spicy those chillies are? Then also I ate na!

Other boys also nodded their head in agreement.

Tae : That's why I told you that one should be strong not only in body but also in mind. And I think you need to make your brain strong as even after knowing that the chillies are spicy you ate them showing your foolishness. So from today don't dare to mess with us. Understand?
Tae said forwarding water bottle toward him.

Naresh grabbed the bottle and drank the water as the spicy feeling was not going. Other boys were also feeling ashamed on their act.

While girls cheered for Taehyung and Jimin hi-fied her smiling widely.

Jinnie, who was standing near the door chuckled at their whole stunt. Soon bell rang and students rushed out of the class after taking their bags.

Jinnie : Well done Taehyung.
She said to Tae who was also rushing out with Jimin but stopped after noticing her.

Tae and Jimin just smiled bowing and left after waving bye to her.

Mr. Maal who was noticing this went near Jinnie.

Mr. Maal : Excuse me Ms. Kim.

Jinnie : Oh! Good afternoon Mr. Maal

Mr. Maal : Good afternoon. Actually I wanted to ask what are you even teaching to girls now a days?

Jinnie : Nothing much. Just GBBE.

Mr. Maal : GBBE? What is that?

Jinnie : GBBE means 'Girls-Boys Both are Equal'. I'm teaching them the right thing. Right sir?

Mr. Maal : Umm-

Jinnie : Ok I will take my leave now. I'm getting late sir. Excuse me.
She said after looking at her watch and left.
Leaving Mr. Maal confused behind.

So that's all for today.

Please vote and comment if you can.

Bye. Take care.