TRAP OF MARRIAGE 🪤 - 4

...........She turned back and widened her eyes. She saw a man behind her few steps away. She turned back ahead taking her steps slowly. When she felt that he is indeed following her, she increased her pace and began to run. That man was also chasing her now. She came at the centre of village but suddenly another man came in front of her smiling evilly. She looked back and forth as she was trapped between them. The man infront of her moved forward raising his hand to slap her. Tae looked at him in fear and closed her eyes tightly waiting for hit but she didn't feel any pain. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at the beautiful hand holding that man's wrist, preventing the hit. She looked at her side and saw a beauty who was glaring at that man.

  That beautiful girl (?) twisted the man's hand and pushed him to other side who fell down

  That beautiful girl (?) twisted the man's hand and pushed him to other side who fell down. She quickly signalled Tae with her eyes who quickly ran and stood behind her.

? : My hands can make best paraathe and can fight best karate also.

She said and signalled the other man to come forward who ran towards her to hit her, but she quickly landed a kick on his face who stumbled back groaning in pain. Thus she fought with both of them with her amazing karate skills left them groaning in pain on the ground. They both looked at her in fear and ran away without looking back.

Hobi who was watching all fight  from far also acted  to chase them.

Hobi : Hey! Stop you both..... Oh they ran away seeing me.
He then went towards Tae and  ?
Wow! You fight like Mary Kom, huh.

? : Who were they? And why were they running behind you? She asked to Tae.

Tae : Let it be, but you tell me Who Are You? She asked in amused tone cause she was kinda surprised.

? : Jin.

Tae : Tae. I mean my name is Tae. Kim Taehyung.

Hobi : And myself Hobi. I've never seen you here before.

Jin : Oh hello both of you and I've recently joined school here. I just arrived.

Hobi : You are in school at this age?

Jin : No no. Not for studying but for teaching. She said while taking her bags that were laid there during fight.

Hobi & Tae : Ohh.

Hobi : Arey arey! What are you doing? Give these bags to me. Pradhaanji specially asked me to look after your needs. I mean you are our guest so it's my responsibility. I was going to bus stand only to pick you. He said while taking bags from her hands.

Jin : Oh okay. By the Tae you didn't tell me. Who were they?

Hobi : Tae, I think they were men of Mr. MD. "Haath jodiye aur kuch na boliye". He said mimicking him.

Tae : Shut up Hobi. It's nothing Jin shi. I think I should go now. Bye. She waved and went away leaving them dumbfounded.

Jin : Hobi, what's the whole matter?

Hobi : Come. Follow me. I will tell you.

On the other side.

Madan : Wow sir. You are sitting here peacefully and there that girl was creating tornado of her questions in front of all. Didn't you see?

Mr MD : Madan, questions can't create tornado. The dream that I have shown to these villagers na are bigger than these questions. No one will believe her.

Madan : But sir, you never forgive anyone easily.

Mr. MD : Oh, you're very naive. Let's get that girl married to someone very naive than you. He will make life hell. He said smiling evilly.

Let's see what happens next in next chapter

Please vote and tell me if you like this FF.

And give some suggestions also.

Bye. TC.