TRAP OF MARRIAGE 🪤 - 7

Both Tae and Jimin sneaked inside the large gates of guesthouse. They moved towards the main door of guesthouse to go inside but it was locked 🔐.

Tae : Oh no! It's locked. Now what should we do Jimin?

Jimin : We can't open the lock. We should go back then.

They both were busy in their talks that they didn't notice someone approaching them slowly. The person slowly kept his hands on their shoulders, freezing them. Tae and Jimin widen their eyes in fear and slowly moved their heads to see who caught them, but soon got relaxed to see Hobi who was showing his wide smile.

Tae : You scared us!

Hobi : Sorry for that. But what are you both doing here? Are you trying to sneak inside?

Tae : And why should we tell you? It's none of your business. So kindly leave from here.

Hobi : Wasn't yesterday's drama enough to you, that you came here also.

Tae : My life, my choice.

Jimin : Arey yarr! Shhhhh! Tae we have to go inside, think something.

Tae : I'm also not understanding what to do.

Hobi : Hear me and go back to your house.

Tae : Hobi, did anyone of us ask you? No, right? Then please, leave from here. Don't eat our brains.

Hobi : Ok. As you say. I'm leaving, I was just asking for your good.
He turned to go from there.

Jimin : TAE! He can do it!

Tae : What?

Jimin : Arey, he can open the lock.

Tae : Oh! You're right........ U..um Hobi ~

Hobi stopped her by raising his hand without turning back.

Hobi : Yes, I can open it. But I will not.
He turned back and went towards the duo who were standing there with pleading eyes.

Hobi : I never put my leg between others matter. It's my record...But this record may also be broken, if cash revenue is called.

Tae : Ok Ok we will pay you. But first open this lock.

Hobi : Now you see.
He said turning her head toward himself and pull out a hairpin from her hairs.
He put it inside the key hole, twisting it to open the lock.

Hobi : And.... Done.

Tae and Jimin smiled looking at it and quickly opened the door. They moved Hobi away from their way and entered inside quickly.

Hobi : There's no respect even after being helpful yarr.
He said in disbelief and went behind them.

They came inside a dark room.

Tae : Jimin, switch on the lights, why is it so dark?

They were searching for switch that suddenly two light boxes started flickering when Hobi stepped on switchboard laying down there.

Hobi : Oh! What is this? How should I stop it?
He said while trying to switch on them properly.

Tae : Hobi, what did you do?

After a while the flickering stopped automatically and light boxes got switched on properly.
They looked at whole room which has camera setup, a laptop on table , green screen in front of camera.

Hobi : Tae, look here! Hair wigs also.
He said while wearing one.

Jimin : This is looking like some kind of photo studio, but inside our village's guesthouse?

Tae : Photo studio in guesthouse? Why?

Hobi : Photo studio! Wow! Please click my one photo.
He said after wearing some accessories and wig.

Tae and Jimin were looking at him with done face

Tae : Why?
She said snatching the wig from his head.

Hobi : How would I know? And I'm going now. I will send the bill cause I helped you. Do the further work on your own risk.
He said removing the accessory and left.

Tae : He is too much.

Jimin : Let it be. Let's concentrate on our work.

And they started searching some evidence against Mr. MD.

Jimin : Tae! Look here. This cable of camera is connected to this laptop. Should we check it?

Tae : Yes. Check it.

Jimin : Tae, see. All those photos of the foreigner boys were fake, they are edited.

Tae : How?
She asked picking a ball from the table.

Jimin : Photoshop. These photos are clicked infront of that green screen. For example if we select this photo and place it infront of this Eiffel tower. Further I will do some background changes and see. It's looking like that this boy is standing infront of Eiffel tower, right?
She told her by doing Photoshop on laptop.

Tae : Right yarr! But these are not enough evidences. We need some solid proof.
She said while throwing a ball in a direction frustatingly. But they heard someone's groan in pain.

They both looked at each other and ran towards direction, but we're shocked when they saw half- conscious man tied on a chair in the corner.

Let's see who is he in next part.

Sorry for so late update and thankyou for waiting.

I'm not getting time to write cause of exams.

I hope you will understand.