TRAP OF MARRIAGE 🪤 - 3

At Night

All people of village were gathered to meet Mr. MD.Our Tae and Kook were also present there with their families. They all were seated on chairs which were arranged for them and were waiting for Mr. MD to come on the stage where his men were bringing something that was covered with a cloth. Suddenly they saw someone came on the stage and sat on the chair.

Mr

Mr.MD : Haath jodiye aur kuch na boliye. Pranam. I'm Acharya Milan Dev, in short Mr. MD. He said joining his hands and everyone repeated his action.
He then stood up from his chair and walked towards the thing that was covered with cloth. He lifted that cloth revealing a laptop there. Everyone looked at it with confused face.

Mr. MD : I know that you all are thinking that what am I doing with this laptop here. But this is not a normal device, it is magical. His one of the men then connected it to projector and then he showed them some pictures.
See how happy these couples are. Only love hold true happiness and I am here to spread such happiness among you all.

Hearing his talks Tae rolled her eyes suddenly she smiled mischievously.

Tae : Umm, I have one question.
She raised her hand and stood up. Her family and others looked at her. Jungkook and Jimin who were sitting in front of her also turned their heads toward her.

Mr. MD : Yes, please ask.

Tae : One minute.

Mr & Mrs Kim : Tae, where are you going? Stand here only. They said but she ignored them and went forward near the stage.

Tae : Will you fix my marriage also?

Mr. MD : Yes, this device is for that only.

Tae : But I am only 16.

Mr. MD : So what?

Tae : No, you didn't understand. '16' only 16. I'm not even 18. Do you guys find it right to marry me at such small age? She asked to villagers.

Mr. MD : What is kept in age? Age is just a number. But union, union is between souls. You are not able to see the happiness in future.

Tae : Oh ho! Future's happiness. Then you might also be able to see your future IN JAIL with so much happiness.

: Hey girl, what nonsense are you speaking? One of his men spoke.

Mr. MD : Calm down Madan. Calm down.

Madan : But sir..

Mr. MD : Why are you getting angry? She is just  curious innocent little being, doesn't know what is right and what is wrong.

Tae rolled her eyes hearing him and all villagers were whispering among themselves.

Jaehyung : Mr. Kim, handle your daughter. What nonsense is she speaking?

Mr Kim : Please don't get mad at her Pradhaanji. I will make her understand.

But now villagers were also creating chaos and blaming him.

Hobi : No light, No fight. He said to himself and switched off all lights.

It was total dark now, taking this chance Mrs. Kim went towards Tae and told her go away from there.

Tae : But ma..

Mrs. Kim : No buts, just shut up and go from here. Fast. She said lowly while looking around and send her away.

Mr. MD who was watching this signalled his man who nodded and went behind her.

On the other side:

Tae was walking furiously towards her home. There was total silence around her as all villagers were attending the programme. She was mumbling something to herself but stopped on her way when she heard some footsteps behind her. She turned back and widened her eyes.

Let's see what happens next in next part.

Sorry for late update but I will try to update soon from now on.

Keep supporting.

Bye. TC.