Preperation for War pt 2

Y/n pov
After resting for about 6 hours I was able to conjure my rift to transport us 5 back to the pride ring and I looked at Winston and said "keep everyone's morale up until it's time. Have all of my soldiers bunk here in the castle and keep them prepared. He nodded and I was the final one to walk through and I texted Charlie and said me and Alazia will be joining you in a few moments. I will help you rally more troops for this war. I looked at Vaggie and lute and told them their jobs for when everything goes down. They nodded and I grabbed Alazia's hand and said "let's get to Charlie. She needs help finding more troops. She nodded and I set a direct link to Charlie's Location and we were transported to her location. We appeared next to her and I said "Are you ready to rally more troops. She nodded but her face was a bit worried and concerned. I decided to let Charlie be. I turned to Alazia and asked "Alazia where are we going. I know you have friends that can help. She nodded and we started following her and Charlie said "y/n can w-" I cut her off by saying "No. we have to focus on the bigger picture currently." She nodded clearly upset with herself. Which I scooped her into my arms and she let out an EEP noise. I kept following while carrying the princess of hell in my arms and I said without looking at her "get comfortable for we have a long walk still." I looked at Alazia and said "Alazia where are we going?" She said "off to see a dear friend of mine that will help." I nodded and we kept walking in silence.

Charlie pov
Did I upset Y/n? He is suddenly being cold towards me and he won't let me talk. He's mad at me since I was gonna break my promise to him. I regret snapping on him. Why did he give Alazia his soul. He gave up his whole power as a king to save me from making a massive mistake. When my father finds out what he did. He'll be disappointed in me for doing what he told me not to...I'm such an idiot for doing this to Y/n. Was my project doomed to fail from the start?" I just want to curl up in my bed and cry myself asleep. I did more damage than help to everyone."

I heard Alazia announced that we arrived. I seen how nice everything around here compared to where everything else is. Y/n set me down and he put his hand on my shoulder and said "it's time for you to be a the Princess of hell. We are all behind you. We entered a massive emporium and seen a long line of people and I believe her name was Rosie dealing with someone.

She seen us three and she quickly got up then a tarted pushing through the mass of people and she happily said "Alazia Heartfelt dear! Where have you been? These halls really lost some of their sparkle without your lively presence and then she noticed both me and Y/n and exclaimed "Well well! isn't this a regal surprise! Both the king of Envy AND princess of hell. Come in! Come in! Can I offer you somethin' to eat? I'm sure I have a leg around here or somethin'. Oh, what am I thinkin'?" She then poked my stomach and said "Small thing like you? You're probably watchin' your figure! How bout some nice pinkie fingers instead?" I politely declined which Y/n said "Miss Rosie we came to enlist both your help and your people."

Y/n pov
Rosie looked at me and said "when you ask a favor you don't start out small do you? I kept silent when she said "Well I didn't say no have I?" I kept my stotic look and she asked "I'm guessing there is more to this than some unarmed Cannibals right?" Charlie took over and said "well...after you help us...all of your people will be able to feast on the exorcists. Rosie quickly agreed and said "I like your moxie girl and your straightforward attitude
Y/n."

Rosie pov
I lead all three of them to town square and said "Now, darling, you know I would do anything, anything for my clients, but I can't exactly command all of Cannibal Town to follow someone else into battle. Now, don't get me wrong, they love carnage and bloodshed, but to get this group into line, you got to win 'em over. I pulled out my megaphone and announced "Settle in! Settle in! Important meeting" Charlie was about to ask how until I said "With sparkle! Razzamatazz! and that oh so appealing moxie of yours. I then explained "Now, fair warning. This group sticks together. So in order to convince any of them, you'll need to convince all of them. But there's one in particular--." Both myself and Alazia said "Susan" in unison. I had to put the word together so I said "well...uhh...Susan is-" Alazia cut me off and said "An ornery old bitch." I nodded and Y/n said "So if this Susan is convinced I'm guessing all the rest follows behind her." I nodded and asked if she was ready. She nodded and Alazia handed me her microphone and I said "Welcome everyone...today we have 2 very special guest...Regal also. So put your bloody hands together for Y/n L/n the king of the ring of Envy and Princess Morningstar."