The possible culprit and checking on husk

Charlie pov
I got up and seen Y/n wasn't beside me. I got up and was gonna reach for my phone to contact him when I seen a note from Alazia telling me that she found Y/n asleep in my office and that he is resting in her room. I let out a sigh of relief and decided to get ready for the day. After I got dressed I decided to figure out why Y/n was asleep in my office rather than my room. I made my way to try to find Alazia and ask what was Y/n working on. I made my way to the elevator to go to Alazia's floor. I pressed her floor button and started going up. Once I arrived at her floor I exited and made my way to her just to see Y/n exiting her room in an outfit similar to my usual attire. I can ask Y/n himself since he's up.

I walked over to him and asked "Y/n what were you doing in my office and not in bed with me?" He replied "sorry for getting up but I wanted to get a head start on this problem we have so you didn't need to stress yourself." I was confused by what he meant by problem so I asked "what problem hun?" He grabbed my wrist and said "let's go somewhere more private and less open." He formed a key and we walked down the hall and he unlocked one of the doors that was empty and we entered and he shut it and opened a pocket rift and pulled out a pile of documents and he dropped them on the small table and he pulled out an another paper and said "This problem..." I picked up one of them and seen it was a file on the Sin of Sloth. I flipped through the pages and seen it had info on his entire background. I put it down and picked up the one on Alazia and looked through it and started going through each one of the documents and found out they were files on all of the kings of hell and overlords.

He then said "I was up all night trying to figure out who could possibly be the impersonator of the guy upstairs and came down with 2 possible suspects. I didn't want you stressing over this and our dream at the same time. You stress yourself too much...let's not forget what happened the day after the meeting with Adam . I heard the tone of his voice change instantly before he took a breather then said "that's beside the point right now. The main thing I need to focus on is this." He tapped Satans Profile and he said "he's the one that is fitting more into the culprit zone...but I have no way to go interrogate him and if I learned anything from my fight with my old man...it's that I'm still extremely weak as of yet...your father almost got his shit kicked in from that fight...he's extremely experienced with demonic magic but he was lucky that I was able to get up and continue to fight from my seraphim overwhelming my body."

He sighed and I rubbed his back and he said "Thank you hun for comforting me." He smiled softly at me and I said "let's not worry about that for right now dear. You said yourself that it's basically impossible to get to him so put all of that aside and spend time with everyone. Remember that I said when we first made love that stress doesn't bother me." He nodded and said "you're right let's just focus on our main goal alright."

I nodded and he put the files away in his little pocket rift and turned towards me. I said "can you go check on Husk for me. He's been drinking a lot more than usual and been falling asleep. He won't talk to me or the others. Even Alazia hasn't been able to get him to talk."

Y/n pov
I nodded and said "he's probably upset since he can't play cards ever since he was summoned here...but yeah I'll go see what's up with him...and possibly Pentious. He has been quiet lately as well." Charlie nodded and I took the stairs down rather than the elevator. I made it to the lobby and seen Husk drinking heavily. I walked over and took a seat and said "Husk I'm not gonna beat around the bush so let's play 21 if you win I'll buy you a weeks worth of the strongest booze. But if I win we're gonna get you straightened out correctly. After all I can have the bartender drinking his enternal damnation away now can we." He reached for his cards but I pulled them out of thin air and rattled the deck and said "looking for these?" He said "yes now hand them here."

I pushed them out of both of our grasps and pulled the old fashioned cards and I said "I know you cheat when you have those cards so we're using an ordinary classic card deck. Now we both are on even terms." He grumbled and I said "where's your sportsmanship spirit Husk? You do want those booze right?"

He said "just get on with the game." I chuckled and said "best 3 out of 5." He nodded and I flipped the first card and it was I dealt husk 2 cards and placed one face up and the other down. I smiled and said "you might be lucky. You have an Ace and the Ace is 1 in this game. The next game the Ace will be 11 and it'll alternate." He looked at his cards and he tapped his finger so I dealt him his next card. I seen him smile and he waved off. He placed down a King, 6 of hearts, and 4 of spade." I flipped my face down card and seen it was a king." I snapped my fingers and a little scoreboard appeared and I said "looks like you're up by 1." I snapped my fingers again and all the cards floated into a pile and started shuffling themselves. Once the deck of cards were fully shuffled I dealt him two and the face card was an Ace which was 11 this time. He kept the best poker face possible. He tapped the table and I dealt him a card and he sighed and said "you win this round I busted at 23" the score was now 1-1. The next games flew by and I won. He groaned and he said damnit this is my second time ever losing.

I snapped my fingers and the world paused around us. He looked around in shock and he said "is it me or did everything freeze." I said "well not technically freeze but rather I stopped time completely. Me and you are the only ones able to freely move or speak. So here's the ordeal. Charlie is worried about you because in her words you been drinking yourself far more than usual. She had me come talk to you which I came down to the conclusion that you're acting this way because your favorite pastime was ripped away from you. Am I correct Husk?" He furrowed his eyebrows and said "fine you got me. I haven't had any time to do my usual stuff. So I resort to drinking to get myself through every agonizing day here in this failure of the hotel. I can't leave whenever I like because Al has me on a leash...literally. So I can't enjoy everything I like to."

I nodded and replied "You have to pace yourself...hell you can play cards with me or anyone of us. I'm the only card player besides you and Alazia. I know you gambled your soul and lost...I can ask Alazia to give you a bit more freedom. She is entranced by me for some odd reason...but that's besides the point. The point is that just because you're out of shape you can't resort to drinking yourself like you are...believe it or not I actually enjoy it when you're sober. You're actually quite smart and easygoing. For someone of your status that's hard to come by.

If you ever need someone to talk to. I'm practically always available or Charlie...I believe even Angel would if you that down in the dumps. But try to see me first. Charlie is...too pure and will sympathize with everything but she has that childlike demeanor BUT she knows how bad it is down here. We are pretty much a family if you think about it. But try to talk to us and ask questions. This hotel is to help sinners to be redeemed but that doesn't mean we neglect each other.

I snapped my fingers and the most expensive alcohol appeared and I pulled out 2 shot glasses and poured me and husk one and said "This is one we shall drink together my friend. A toast if you will." I picked up the shot and he did and I said "down the hatch it goes" I drank it all and it felt like the inside of my body was on fire. We put our glasses down and Husk said "you're quite an interesting guy to be around...but you're right about my drinking habit. I can promise that I'll try my hardest to ask for help and try to change my drinking habits."
I nodded and said "that's all that me and Charlie asks of you. Time should resume about now." As on cue time resumed and I slid the bottle over to husk and said "don't overdo your drinking. Save this for special occasions." Husk nodded and I slid his cards over to him which he picked up and put in his pocket. I got up and decided to take a small break before going to check on Pentious."