34 - Thirty - Four - Nikita Russo's Point Of View.

Breakfast in the morning was tense, at least for me. Yuri was shooting glares at me., while showing off the war zone that was his neck. Love bites littered his skin, clearly from two different encounters.

"So... both Helios and Delaney wanted a piece, huh?" I said, hiding my smirk with a paper towel.

"I could strangle you, Nikita." Yuri said and reached up to touch his throat. "Helios nearly broke me, and then you send a second thick man to worship me. Are you trying to kill me, too?"

"Of course not. I doubt Helios was trying to break you."

"You doubt... he twisted me like a pretzel, and I think I have the imprint of his balls somewhere around my asshole."

The sound of someone choking made us both whip around to see Viktor coughing and choking on his coffee. He set his coffee down on the corner of the table and cleared his throat.

"What...did I.. walk into?" He wheezed out and took a deep breath, and coughed a few more times.

"Yuri was just expressing his feelings and telling me he thinks I tried to kill him. Which I did not. I only told Delaney that if he wanted something, he should at least put one foot in the race, too."

"Nikita." Viktor sighed.

"Was Delaney at least worth trying?" I hummed and winked at Yuri. He glanced at Viktor and frowned.

"Both of them are... dangerous." He confessed, and waited for Viktor to head into the kitchen before he pulled up his shirt, and stood up slightly to show me two different sets of teeth marks imprinted into his skin.

"God. That was not something I was expecting." I said, blinking at him.

"Oh this? That's nothing. My hips are so much fucking worse. Helios left belt marks on the insides of my thighs, and that fucking enforcer tied my hands up with his belt. What the hell is with those two and belts, biting and deep fucking..." Yuri complained, but he actually didn't look like he hated either experience.

"I did not know they were like that. Honestly." I confessed. Yuri stopped glaring at me and relaxed back into the seat, dropping his shirt. He took a sip of his water and crossed his arms.

"I'm not mad about it. I just hardly have enough attention to give myself, let alone another person, and you send two my way. I don't want to be between those two when they realize they are after the same person."

"I understand that. But somehow I doubt they are going to be fighting, honestly. They don't seem like the type. At least not Delaney. Helios, well, I can't speak for him."

"I don't want them to fight over me, and I don't mean to say that in a way that makes me seem special. I just honestly don't have the energy for two men, let alone two mafia men," Yuri said.

Viktor joined us back at the table, Delaney by his side, and he paid little attention to Yuri other than a brief nod. But he was walking with some difficulty when Viktor and he departed the dining room. My puppy was hot on their trail.

"You do that to him?" I asked, and Yuri snickered. "You bet I did. He tied my hands with his belt. The only way I could have even a touch of control over him was to ride him. Things might have gotten a little out of hand for a moment or two, because of that," he said.

"Hmm. That mildly sounds like you were trying to take a bit of revenge against him for the belt around your wrists." I chuckled.

"Well, he didn't seem to mind," Yuri grumbled. "But again, I don't have the energy."

"Well. You could always just accept them both. They're grown men. I'm sure they know about teamwork and sharing." I said, biting back the urge to howl with laughter.