26 - Twenty - Six - Nikita Russo's Point Of View.

Viktor sat on the bed and pulled me towards him, his hands slowly undoing my pants and sliding them down. He shoved my boxers down my thighs slightly. He yanked me into his lap and slipped two of his fingers into my mouth. Stealing salvia from my mouth, he removed his fingers. He used his other hand to spread my cheeks before pushing his fingers into me carefully. I wasn't super fond of the light pain in my ass, but I was keeping it at bay by slowly jerking off.

His fingers pressed deeper and deeper until he found the spot that made me squirm. "There it is," he hummed, and pressed on the spot more.

"Fuck..." I hissed and pressed back on his fingers, pushing him deeper.

"You're being quite greedy, my precious Kita." Viktor said, and slowly slipped his fingers out of me.

"No. Don't stop!" I said, raising my voice, and Viktor moved me off his lap and onto the top of the bed. He took his jacket off and laid it on the bed before pressing my face into it as he hauled my hips up. I felt him spread my cheeks again, and I felt his spit drip into my hole. I didn't hate the feeling of his spit coating my skin.

"Relax Kita, I'm going to push in slowly now."

Grunting when his cock pushed into me, I was feeling full already. He spit more of his saliva onto us both for a bit of lubricant and moved his hips shallowly. "I'll be getting lube for the fucking car," he groaned, and pushed all the way in finally. He slid out in one fluid movement, and spat right in my hole and pushed his cock back inside. That final bit was enough to make things glide effectively.

"Your hole is so damn greedy, swallowing me up and gripping onto me." Viktor hissed and slapped my right ass cheek. He grabbed my hips and really fucked me. "I hated the way she fucking looked at you. I have half a mind to hide you away so no can fucking look at you. Do you understand me, Nikita?"

Our bodies smashed together, and grunts and moans fell into the air from both of our lips. Viktor pressed his body against my back and his weight against me felt good. "Nikita, I'm fucking toxic. I've always been that way with you. But if you even have a single thought of enticing another being with this body, I'll kill them. The things you fucking do to me."

"You're the only one who wants me, you stupid man." I whimpered as I came. Viktor didn't give me a break, however, he continued to fuck me. He pulled out, and I felt his cum hit my skin.

"I doubt I am the only one who wants to possess you, Nikita. Believe me, you don't understand the hold you have on people. But I won't let anyone have you. You are mine and only mine. And I will always protect you."

"Cute, but if you're hard again, fuck me more. I'm not quite satisfied with this." I complained, and Viktor sighed, but I felt him push in not long after. It felt good to have him deep again. My insides were still sensitive, and having him fill me again was delightful. Clenching around him, he groaned and spread my cheeks.

"That fucking grip you have on me is deadly. Fuck." Viktor hissed. I moaned in response, and Viktor's movements became more intense. He thrust harder and faster, the pleasure taking over all my senses as time seemed to fade out until I felt him cum first. His cum dripped out of me as he pulled out. Without missing a beat, he flipped me onto my back and spread my legs. His mouth wrapping around my cock.

"Oh, fuck." I purred. His mouth was hot and wet around my cock and he was giving a fair amount of attention to my tip, his tongue lapping at the slit. He was taking his sweet time bringing me to the edge, only to pull away and let the feeling dissipate.

"Viktor! What the hell?" I snapped, robbed of my orgasm.

He looked up at me with a mischievous grin. "Sorry, I didn't want you to forget who brought you all this pleasure." He covered the slit in the head of my cock with his thumb and moved it around in circles. It was good enough to make me shutter.